Sad Kitty news

Home Forums Miscellany Community Sad Kitty news

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

not sure if this is the right place but I had to put my wonderful, beautiful and so loving baby girl kitty to sleep today…as such, I may not be around for awhile, my heart is breaking right now….I love you, Jinyx, my beautiful tuxedo baby!

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Suzanne-Marie
      Participant

So very sorry for your loss Fatalbeauty.
        If there is anything I can do to help you, please let me know, OK??
        Jinyx is now at peace…. no longer in pain…
        You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
        Warm Hugs Of Comfort

Ela_Hara
        Participant

I’m so Sorry!
          I know how very hard it is to have to say goodbye. I went through it at the end of March with our dog Hunter, and the circumstances were not good.
          I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

StormDancer
          Participant

I am so sorry. I know that nothing can really help ease the pain of your loss but know that you and Jinyx are in my thoughts. Sending you energy of comfort and peace.
            Hugs

Looking for:
            "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

sherry10151982
            Participant

Even though I don’t know you personally, I want you to know that my thoughts and prayers for a healing heart go out to you. It’s never easy saying goodbye and is a very tragic experience that we as pet parents have to go through too soon. God bless you and God is blessing Jinyx as we speak. Look forward to your meeting at the rainbow bridge and take comfort in that!

Angelika_Zen
              Participant

I am so sorry to hear about Jinyx.

I hope you feel a little better every day 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodine
                Participant

AWWW so very sorry for this.Try not to grieve too long.Mother Nature has another baby that needs a loving home just waiting for you.That always helps to heal a broken heart.So is the cycle of life.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Natasha
                  Participant

Big hugs. It’s so heartbreaking to lose our furkids! In time, know the pain settles, and you are still left with all the treasured memories. They love us so much, and it’s such a privilege to love them back.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

on earlier than I thought but I thought it might help to do something I normally do to distract my mind….

thank you all for your kind words….it’s just so hard right now….I still have my boy kitty, Morgan which helps a little but it’s just not the same with not having both of them….

1. Mother Meerkat
                      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

pipsxlch
                      Participant

I’m so sorry for your loss. There aren’t words that can express.

Kim
                        Blocked

So sorry to hear that. My heart has broken every time I’ve lost a loved furbaby. It’s so hard. I hope you remember the memories fondly and when you have healed a bit maybe you can get another kitty to love and be another friend to your other kitty.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

thanks for the more kind words…it’s just so damn hard, she should still be here but a damn stroke had to take her too soon, she was only 13 years old and as an indoor only cat that should’ve had many more years….

and as far as a new pet, no probably not for at least a year unless a pet comes along that needs us sooner than that….

1. Mother Meerkat

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

So sorry to hear this. I lost an indoor cat once at only 9 and was NOT ready. I can sympathize. *hugs*

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

sherry10151982
                              Participant

I understand completely where you’re coming from sweetie. Not to one up you or take make your pain seem insignificant, my dog was literally murdered on June 4th by 3 Pitt bulls and was unable to fight back because he was a senior and had shaved down teeth (that’s how they were when I rescued him). My baby was taken away too soon too without warning and it’s the most tragic thing in the world when they leave us before they should. I can totally empathize with you my dear; we got a new puppy from the shelter not knowing we could so soon, but when I saw him it was like something was meant to be! His name is Scout and he’s been a blessing and has filled a big hole in our family.

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

9? sorry that happened to you! too damn soon! *is hugged*

that’s terrible, sherry, sorry that happened to your baby! it’s just so hard when they go too soon, she had just gone to the vet last month and they said she was all good then this damn stroke took her…first it took her ability to use her legs, she couldn’t do anything with them….then the vet said maybe it was something different, did a bunch of tests then said we could take her home and it just might be something temporary, sent her home on a sedative and said she should be fine by morning when the sedative wears off….well that was a big nope, she went into a nearly comatose state, only able to mew sadly but not move….I took her in, they said maybe wait with some IV fluid for 24 hours but I couldn’t let her go through anymore, I had to put her out of her misery….she was awake a little more when we had to do it, she knew we were there and she was happy to see us but then all too quickly they did the shots and she was gone….it still just seems like a terrible dream I can’t wake up from….

1. Mother Meerkat

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.