fbpx

Rue Day

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Rue Day

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 466 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Page 180:

Melody says, “Sheesh , this page took forever. Not sure why! It looks so simple.”

rueday_page180

From the comments on deviantArt – “air carp…what does that mean again?”
      Melody’s reply – “They herald an important event…of some kind”

etruscan
      Participant

Page 181:

rueday_page181

etruscan
        Participant

Page 182:

rueday_page182

From the comments on deviantArt – “wait, so the demon ruler wasn’t being ironic when he said Ayonah weaponizes love! 😂 oh my gosh.”

etruscan
          Participant

Page 183:

rueday_page183

From the comments on deviantArt – “I love when how when they transform it’s instantaneous, just WOLF out of nowhere. It makes it seem so casual and natural!”
            Melody’s reply – ” Good shifters can do that. I have not figured out what happens to their clothes when they do this, but eh, oh well”
            Followup comment – “It’s already magic! Why not convenient, decent magic?”

Ann Marie
            Participant

I love the expression on the wolf’s face in the third panel! Went from fierce to “what the hell?” all at once.

Magentas-Cat

etruscan
              Participant

Page 184:

Melody says, “I was going to say that the chaos this time isn’t Kade’s fault but actually it is…this delivery might have gone much smoother if he wasn’t at the Lady guards’ bathing pond .”

rueday_page184

From the comments on deviantArt – “The kitty-bird sure is a wusse. I’m sure there is a reason,,, but, not sure it is a good one. Might be a funny reason, though.”
                Melody’s reply – “She is terrified at finding herself face to face with one of the males of the enemy’s camp. There was not supposed to be any males here at the lady’s bathing pool. She’s afraid that this might be a ‘love trap’ that her king warned her about! Horrors!”

Comment – “Oh sure, blame the victim male for being in a ladies’ bathing area…wet…and then taking a message from a demon. Could happen to anyone…which is why I so strongly identify with this webstory.”
                Melody’s reply – 😄

Comment – “When you tackle someone so hard that you break the frame of (comic) reality XD”

etruscan
                Participant

Page 185:

Melody says, “Poor Marlie”

Rueday_page185

etruscan
                  Participant

Page 186:

Melody says, “Kade tries to calm a couple raging cats”

rueday_page186

Mika
                    Participant

The text in the middle panel and water in the bottom panel have some wonkiness to them. And smudging of the wings in the first panel.

Melody
                      Keymaster

The text in the middle panel and water in the bottom panel have some wonkiness to them. And smudging of the wings in the first panel.

Thank you!
                        Yeah, I’ll need to clean up every page of this comic before it gets printed. Just about every single one has something that needs fixing!

etruscan
                        Participant

Page 187:

Melody says, “Doo-doo gets deeper”

Rueday_page187

Ann Marie
                          Participant

Okay, now I need an “Ere as cat” figurine. 🙂

Magentas-Cat

etruscan
                            Participant

Page 188:

Melody says, “…King Furic is going to get an earful…”

rueday_page188

etruscan
                              Participant

Page 189:

Melody says, “Mad Marlie”

rueday_page189

etruscan
                                Participant

People posting on Melody’s deviantArt page have asked why Marlie thought she might be “snared”.

Melody’s reply – Several people are confused about what the “snared” comment means. … Furic’s folks ( almost entirely male) are trained to stay far away from the enemies’ lady guards to avoid getting trapped into a “love snare”. This is why the lady guards bathing pool is such a formidable barrier to king Serence’s base camp. Since Ayonah (the god) knows who will pair up with who, Marlie thinks it could be possible that her own love match would be positioned to snare her, if the enemy had learned of their plan to deliver the message to the bathing pond. If this tactic of Ayonah’s works for males it would work for ladies too.

Speaking for myself, I think that another remark on deviantArt is the best comment on the situation – “🤦‍♀️Marlie, honey…you’re giving everyone present at that fiasco WAY too much credit.”

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 466 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.