fbpx

Rue Day

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Rue Day

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 455 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

Howdy Ms.Melody,I know you probably don’t but…I was wondering if you have any idea when Rue Day will be published?

I don’t know. When I finish the story, whenever that is! -and then probably add half a year to get it edited and arranged for printing, and then the Kickstarter .. oh man, so much work yet to do!
      I do have some sculptures for the Kickstarter.

*hones in on last sentence* and what might those be? please show us!

more new poads. And maybe other things.

other things? winged mother meerkats and or rest of family perhaps? *makes Puss in Boots big eyes face*

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

etruscan
      Participant

One comment on page 172 – when Marly is talking about her wings …

“They’l see that my wings have no markings” (one L in the first word in that panel but it should be two Ls). The second They’ll is OK.

etruscan
        Participant

Howdy Ms.Melody,I know you probably don’t but…I was wondering if you have any idea when Rue Day will be published?

I don’t know. When I finish the story, whenever that is! -and then probably add half a year to get it edited and arranged for printing, and then the Kickstarter .. oh man, so much work yet to do!

other things? winged mother meerkats and or rest of family perhaps? *makes Puss in Boots big eyes face*

Why would Melody make winged meerkats as an item to accompany this story? Do they appear in this book? I don’t remember seeing them so far.

fatalbeauty
          Participant

Why would Melody make winged meerkats as an item to accompany this story? Do they appear in this book? I don’t remember seeing them so far.

wishful thinking? besides whose to say they might not visit at some point? I’d love to see them again, so cute!

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

etruscan
            Participant

Page 173:

rueday_page173

etruscan
              Participant

No “Rue Day” page this week, Melody has been sick. She posted this message on deviantArt today (October 16).

Didn’t get a page of Rueday done this week, got sick.
                It’s not Covid this time, but it came with the same symptoms and head fog.

etruscan
                Participant

Page 174:

rueday_page174

Bodine
                  Participant

Oh boy oh boy!!!”crossing all digits and my eyes too!!😁 I am just guessing here😀

PXL_20231031_140627320

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
                    Participant

Holiday update that Melody posted on deviantArt – “Holiday season is upon us, so I may not get many pages of Rueday posted! I am doing my best.”

etruscan
                      Participant

Page 175, posted on deviantArt on November 22 or 23:

Melody says, ” Not a lot of content, but a bunch of words didn’t seem necessary anyway. Happy Thanks Giving to those that celebrate it!”

rueday_page175

etruscan
                        Participant

Page 176:

Melody says, “This only moves the plot forward by an inch or so…but hey! I got a page posted in DECEMBER! Usually I don’t even attempt such things.”

rueday_page176

etruscan
                          Participant

Page 177:

rueday_page177

etruscan
                            Participant

Captain in “Howdy Captian” has the vowels mixed up.

etruscan
                              Participant

Page 178:

Melody says, “Yes it is spelled ‘reassigned’. I’ll fix it when I get a chance, and all the messy art too.”

rueday_page178

etruscan
                                Participant

Page 179:

rueday_page179

From the comments on deviantArt – “Wait… was SHE the cat at the party!????”
                                  No reply from Melody …

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 455 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.