fbpx

Rock Dragon Robbers!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Rock Dragon Robbers!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

HOLY SHIZNIT!!!! Oh, Drag0n, sweetie, I’m sorry I’m coming in so late on this one and I’m sorry that so much HORRIBLE stuff has happened to you all at once but I’m SOOOO glad you got your dragon back!! 😯 Good LORD you just can’t trust anyone!! It’s so wonderful that things worked out for you in the end…What a NOOOOB that lady was for taking a picture like that!

Drag0n, you have no idea how bad I want to come to MA and give you a hug and cookies right now!!!!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Congratulations on getting your dragon back! That’s great! Now he will have a story to tell the other dragons.

I’m sorry about the child but there was a case not too long ago where the young child got into the bf’s drug stash and died from an overdose in NYC. This may turn out to be the best thing for him – it’s certainly not safe to have a youngster around drugs. Maybe his mom will get help.

Lokie
      Participant

Congrats on getting you dragon back. Of course, if shouldn’t have disappeared in the first place.

Though, did your sister get her jewelry back?

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

MY ROCK DRAGON IS HOME!!! He’s chipped! BUT HES HOME DAMMIT! Now I REALLY have to keep my animals in the house and away from these people because today was a HUGE FIASCO!!! Okay, so … you are NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS!

My step dad called the landlord up and basically told him flat out that they stole stuff from my house. He went to the house and they flat out denied everything and nothing was solved yet again. So, could you friggin believe that when I was taking pictures of Arlla’s comission griffin today there was a photo of the mother with my sister’s jewelery on smiling for the camera!!! No photos of my Rock Dragon, but that was enough for my state trooper buddy to come by and basically accuse them of having it. I think since he was a statie they got a little freaked. After a while the boyfriend came over and took my Rock Dragon box out of his trunk and the statie got it back for me. SQUEE! He has a chipover one of his eyes which REALLY PISSED ME OFF! but I fixed it and you can’t even notice it really.
          Soooooo, I don’t know if they will get evicted, but I kind of think she might get her kid taken away. Which I totally didn’t intend, but when my statie frond contacted the local police about the matter they went back and arrested the mother cause I guess she was yelling at them and causing an uproar so they went inside and they found drugs of some sort in the apartment. They took the kid and the boyfriend had left before but came back when she was being arrested, I have no idea if anything happened to him or not, but he seemed to in alot of trouble with the girlfriend. I don’t really know what happened, but obviously it all stemed from the problem with me. Maybe he talked her into it or something.
          Now I’m waiting for my windows to get smashed out or my cats being hung outside my door or something. I’m a little worried, but I got my dragon back anyhow. It was their own stupididity that caused everything in the first place.

I’m SO happy for you Drag0n! Way to raise holy hell girl! *now I don’t have to get you a replacement LRD…*LoL If ANYTHING happens to you or your own in retaliation, PLEASE let me know, Louis and I will be on the East coast in Jan and would LOve to come take care of things. =P
          On a side note….
          Dude, I know it’s totaly wrong, but I LOVE chaos like this….It’s like I’m drawn to it….I do not mean that I like what happened to you Drag0n, but all the crap with the drugs and her getting arrested….I seriously get a high from it or something….I should probably talk to a shrink about this… πŸ˜•

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

P.S. Louis said that he has a good buddy in Boston that just got out of Law School, and he’s been begging us to come visit! So, we might just be in your neck of the woods πŸ˜‰

Bob

I’m just so happy that everything worked out for the better

dragonmedley
              Participant

Whew!

I just hope they don’t give you any more trouble. Bad neighbours really suck.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

I keep thinking I’m going to go out to my car and the windshield will be smashed or something. If they are smart they will wait a few weeks before doing that as to notr be suspicious so I have to keep my gaurd up. What a pain!

We got all our stuff back, my sister’s jewelery and everything. If we didn’t then I could have pressed charges. I think I still could, but I don’t want to make anything any worse then it already is. I’m just pissed my limited rock dragon is chipped! His nose has a weird mark on it now too that won’t seem to come off, but I don;t know what it is. Like black ink or marker or something. *grumble*

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Participant

At least you got your stuff back, but it sucks no knowing what happened to little Rocky there. πŸ™

You might want to try one of those Mr. Clean Erasers (rub sponges), I think it would take off that mark without hurting the finish, but you could ask Mel. Is the chip fixable? You could kinda of think of it as a war wound or something. An eye patch could work. πŸ˜‰

WOW, I am sooooooooo sorry about what happened, but I am soooooooooo glad you got all of your stuff back! Some people really SUCK!

Wow Dragon, what a horrible experience. I haven’t been able to get on the forum since Tuesday (work has been crazy) and just saw this topic today. I’m really glad that you got all of your stuff back! Though it really sucks that they damaged your baby rock dragon. Its unbelievable what creeps these people are…stealing from you after you’ve known them for 3 years, had cookouts with them, and trusted them with watching your cat. I guess you get all kinds.

But be really careful when you’re coming or going from the house since its hard to say what people like this are capable of. I hope the landlord evicts them so that you don’t have to worry about them being close by anymore.

NirvanaCat13
                    Participant

I BTW second the idea of getting a restraining order, against her and the bf…….Paranoia saves lives!

Maria
                      Participant

What good does a restraining order actually do? There’s no such thing as that here in Switzerland.

NirvanaCat13
                        Participant

It’s magical….makes things go insane…..I think…oh no….wait, that’s my mind…..o.O

Maria
                          Participant

πŸ˜† So it doesn’t do any good or you don’t know what it does?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 176 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.