fbpx

Rock Dragon Robbers!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Rock Dragon Robbers!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 176 total)
  • Author

Wow Drag0n, I am so so SO glad you got your stuff back and they were stupid which allowed you to! Thank GOD for your state friend!! I would be so pissed at the local cops! I would actually lodge an official complaint against the department and indicate that “as it turns out” they DID have all yoru shi* and the backsliding officers who came out earlier did not seem motivated to help you in your situation or even ask appropriate questions to get the matter solved! They did not logically associate a small 4 year old having YOUR digital camera as being grounds to search the premises. That’s BS.

Skigod377
    Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

Wow Drag0n, I am so so SO glad you got your stuff back and they were stupid which allowed you to! Thank GOD for your state friend!! I would be so pissed at the local cops! I would actually lodge an official complaint against the department and indicate that “as it turns out” they DID have all yoru shi* and the backsliding officers who came out earlier did not seem motivated to help you in your situation or even ask appropriate questions to get the matter solved! They did not logically associate a small 4 year old having YOUR digital camera as being grounds to search the premises. That’s BS.

Ditto!

Well it looks like I have your 3rd one dragOn. I spent all day yesterday in the emergency room with my bf. He has a blood clot starting at the knee and ending at his ankle. I had to take him back in at 1:30am to get his shot and then I had 2 hours of sleep and then I had to go to work. He is going to be off work for a long time, so it looks like x-mas is postponed and I might have to sell some stuff to cover bills. This month totally seeming to suck. πŸ™
      I would totally have my bf over any presents, but he insists on making it up to me. On a good note, that means I have more time to pay on his present. Another bad note is he is so much pain that he is grumpy and I have get to play nurse maid. 😯

Skigod377
      Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Well it looks like I have your 3rd one dragOn. I spent all day yesterday in the emergency room with my bf. He has a blood clot starting at the knee and ending at his ankle. I had to take him back in at 1:30am to get his shot and then I had 2 hours of sleep and then I had to go to work. He is going to be off work for a long time, so it looks like x-mas is postponed and I might have to sell some stuff to cover bills. This month totally seeming to suck. πŸ™
        I would totally have my bf over any presents, but he insists on making it up to me. On a good note, that means I have more time to pay on his present. Another bad note is he is so much pain that he is grumpy and I have get to play nurse maid. 😯

Awwww…this is a horrible month. Im sorry about your bf.

lamortefille
        Participant

Lots of good thoughts heading your way, too, dragonessjade….

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

sending big hugs dragoness!

Bob

why do so many bad things have to all happen at the same time??

Thanks guys.

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

OH NO!!! WTF! My bad luck is spreading all over the forum! I was trying to send my love and I sent my luck instead! NO!

I hope all works out dragoness! Just keep yourself from going crazy and you can get through it, and your bf too.

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Bah- I HATE it when karma gets misdirected πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

OH NO!!! WTF! My bad luck is spreading all over the forum! I was trying to send my love and I sent my luck instead! NO!

I hope all works out dragoness! Just keep yourself from going crazy and you can get through it, and your bf too.
                haha, it happens and it isn’t your fault. Everyone has bad luck and then everyone has good luck but not all the time. I hope it will work out for us, but this might put me in the funny farm.

Skigod377
                Participant

Ya’ll see the prices on these rock dragons lately?? They sure have shot back up. A couple went pretty low, but no more! Good grief!!!

Maria
                  Participant

Well, the pair that are fighting over this one don’t seem to be very well informed on Windstone pricings anyway. There’ve been quite a few alphabet-name folks who have no clue on how much they could save if they wouldn’t bid so high.

Skigod377
                    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Well, the pair that are fighting over this one don’t seem to be very well informed on Windstone pricings anyway. There’ve been quite a few alphabet-name folks who have no clue on how much they could save if they wouldn’t bid so high.

Ah well…let em fight. It just makes the one Dragon has more valuable. I have given up on getting one.

Maria
                      Participant

Oh well, Ski. You’re collection is enviable as is. And if they’re so desperate, Windstone deserves the money!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 176 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.