fbpx

Rock Dragon Robbers!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Rock Dragon Robbers!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 176 total)
  • Author

Yeah, we like it when the prices go sky high! : D

Skigod377
    Participant

vantid wrote:

Yeah, we like it when the prices go sky high! : D

I bet! Ebay must be a wonderful thing for all these prototypes and stuff! There arent enough to dstribute, so Ebay is the perfect solution!

Bob

correct but remember all is fair in Love and E-bay

Skigod377
        Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

correct but remember all is fair in Love and E-bay

I wont forget…I think I was the one who said it first. 😉

I guess it’s kinda detrimental that everyone knows everyone’s ebay name now. If the bidder’s names could be kept anonymous, it’d sure be nice huh?

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

Not really…..like it stops me from sniping something I really want….. 🙄 Silly Vantid!

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Well, the pair that are fighting over this one don’t seem to be very well informed on Windstone pricings anyway. There’ve been quite a few alphabet-name folks who have no clue on how much they could save if they wouldn’t bid so high.

Ah well…let em fight. It just makes the one Dragon has more valuable. I have given up on getting one.

Well, seeing mine is damaged now I don’t think it is going to be worth much 👿

I really want a second one now, but that’s not gonna happen. Especially since the prices are going back up again. I think I actually got the best deal on one so far. It was in the 260 – 270 area.

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

SPark
              Participant

From what I’ve seen on ebay, minor damage only drops the value a few bucks. They still sell nearly as well as the mint ones, really.

You could try and sell yours DragOn and then get another one.

Bob

I wonder how much you could get for a damaged one??
                  How big is the damaged area??
                  So did the robbers get in much trouble? You never told us?? Unless I missed it of course in the long message here

Skigod377
                  Participant

It will probably drop the value a bit, but since they are selling for over $400 and you only paid, say, $270, $20 or $30 doesnt really make a difference now does it? 😀 They will just grow in value the longer you have them.

Bob

This is very true!!

Maria
                      Participant

Speaking of E-Bay, I’m extremely annoyed with those Sauhünd of alphabet-named bidders on Windstone pieces. They don’t have clue what sniping is and they just drive up prices. I won a peacock fledgling from tpost – for $52. I put in max bid at the office about 4 hours before the auction ended because I knew I’d be running late tonight and would probably miss the end of the auction. Within the next half hour the stupid alphabet-name drove up the price by $10 and then decided it didn’t want the fledge after all. Gopfertelli huure Siech.
                        I know $10 isn’t a whole lot of money and all’s fair in love and E-Bay, but these alphabet-names are starting to multiply and none of them know how to get something if they want it or leave it alone if they don’t.

Bob

I wish people would only bid in the items they really wanted

Maria
                          Participant

My words exactly, DM.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 176 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.