fbpx

Rock Dragon Robbers!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Rock Dragon Robbers!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    siberakh1
    Participant

Wow dragon! I’m glad your dragon is home and things are back. Good thing they were stupid enough to post a pic on the camera and they didn’t delete it before it was given back to you. Sounds like they are getting their just deserts. Brava! ๐Ÿ˜€

wolflodge100
      Participant

WooHoo! so glad you got your babyback! Did you get the jewelry back too? I hope they can’t post bail and stay in jail!

frozendragon
        Participant

well I would certainly hope the landlord would evict them….and that they couldn’t come back…..I file some kind of trespass thing so they couldn’t come to your place….or they get arrested again…

wolflodge100
          Participant

get a restraining order. that way you have a right to call the cops if they come near you or your property

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I guess the boyfriend had a think for “lizards” That’s what my cop friend said the woman said after he asked why they would try and take it in the first place. She was probably going to give it to him for a present before I raised holy hell

WTF? So they were just going through all the boxes on your floor? Those are horrible people. What’s really creepy, though, is that they must have appeared decent enough at first, enough that you would trust them in your house… and then gone all nutty on you… acgh.

You sure have had one heck of a month. Let’s hope that you’ve worn out all your bad luck for the rest of your life!

Jodi
            Participant

I’m glad you got your dragon back. I wouldn’t let your cats out for a while, just in case. It’s always good when people like that get caught in their stupidity. Good for you for sticking with it.

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Chessapeaka wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I guess the boyfriend had a think for “lizards” That’s what my cop friend said the woman said after he asked why they would try and take it in the first place. She was probably going to give it to him for a present before I raised holy hell

WTF? So they were just going through all the boxes on your floor? Those are horrible people. What’s really creepy, though, is that they must have appeared decent enough at first, enough that you would trust them in your house… and then gone all nutty on you… acgh.

You sure have had one heck of a month. Let’s hope that you’ve worn out all your bad luck for the rest of your life!

LOL! I know right! How much worse can it get I wonder? They aren’t really close friends of mine or anything, but I’ve had them over for cookouts and stuff like that for over 3 years. In a pinch I needed someone to just keep an eye on my cat while I ran down the street to CVS. I guess it was also my bad judgement on my part too, but since it was kind of a nice night they were sitting on my patio as they do sometimes because we have one of those portable fire pits we let them use sometimes. They weren’t even technically in my house but in a closed in porch area that connects to my living room through a weather-stripped door which they had no business even going in because the cat was sleeping on the couch which you can see right through our sliding glass door. It;s hard to explain I guess, but what they were doing upstairs in my room and my sister’s room was WAY out of line! Even if they had to use the bathrooom it wouldn’t warrent going up our stairs and into out private bedrooms. They worked fast though, so some friends they turned out to be. I don’t know what kind of drugs were in their house so I suppose when you are addicted to something you can do all kinds of crazy things you wouldn’t normally do. I’ve known lots of people like that unfortunately.

My cousin robbed my sister’s old house when she was living with her ex husband on their wedding night. Yea, then he robbed a bank and went to jail. We have all kinds of jailbirds in my family. I guess it’s kind of a good thing I was just a little kid back then and never really met any of them. I just hear the stories.

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers wrote:

My cousin robbed my sister’s old house when she was living with her ex husband on their wedding night. Yea, then he robbed a bank and went to jail. We have all kinds of jailbirds in my family. I guess it’s kind of a good thing I was just a little kid back then and never really met any of them. I just hear the stories.

Hey, you’re Italian, right?

Tyrrlin
                Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

MY ROCK DRAGON IS HOME!!! He’s chipped! BUT HES HOME DAMMIT!…
                  …So, could you friggin believe that when I was taking pictures of Arlla’s comission griffin today there was a photo of the mother with my sister’s jewelery on smiling for the camera!!!

Keep the picture…and can you press damage charges?

Windstone collector in remission. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Maria
                  Participant

That’s great your rock dragon is back – in one piece! I’m so glad for you. I hope you don’t have any more trouble for a while, especially not in this season. You’ve had had enough to last a couple months. ๐Ÿ™‚

drag0nfeathers wrote:

MY ROCK DRAGON IS HOME!!! He’s chipped! BUT HES HOME DAMMIT! Now I REALLY have to keep my animals in the house and away from these people because today was a HUGE FIASCO!!! Okay, so … you are NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS!

My step dad called the landlord up and basically told him flat out that they stole stuff from my house. He went to the house and they flat out denied everything and nothing was solved yet again. So, could you friggin believe that when I was taking pictures of Arlla’s comission griffin today there was a photo of the mother with my sister’s jewelery on smiling for the camera!!! No photos of my Rock Dragon, but that was enough for my state trooper buddy to come by and basically accuse them of having it. I think since he was a statie they got a little freaked. After a while the boyfriend came over and took my Rock Dragon box out of his trunk and the statie got it back for me. SQUEE! He has a chipover one of his eyes which REALLY PISSED ME OFF! but I fixed it and you can’t even notice it really.
                    Soooooo, I don’t know if they will get evicted, but I kind of think she might get her kid taken away. Which I totally didn’t intend, but when my statie frond contacted the local police about the matter they went back and arrested the mother cause I guess she was yelling at them and causing an uproar so they went inside and they found drugs of some sort in the apartment. They took the kid and the boyfriend had left before but came back when she was being arrested, I have no idea if anything happened to him or not, but he seemed to in alot of trouble with the girlfriend. I don’t really know what happened, but obviously it all stemed from the problem with me. Maybe he talked her into it or something.
                    Now I’m waiting for my windows to get smashed out or my cats being hung outside my door or something. I’m a little worried, but I got my dragon back anyhow. It was their own stupididity that caused everything in the first place.

Excuse my language, but what a stupid bint she is to have taken pictures of herself wearing the stolen jewelry on the stolen camera that she gave back to you. Reminds me of this website: http://www.evanwashere.com/StolenSidekick/Original/

But i’m glad you got your stuff back even though the police were not as helpful as they could have been about it. People make their own karma though – you shouldn’t blame yourself for the woman having her kid taken away after she brought her drug problem to the attention of the police by stealing your stuff.

The sheer stupidity of people amazes me sometimes

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

OH my gosh, Drag0n! What luck! (or mis-luck?) I’m honestly so so happy you got all your stuff back! And for once, the bad guys got what they deserve ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

lamortefille
                      Participant

I second what Sunny said!

Skigod377
                        Participant

I am glad you got your stuff back, but dang, what crap. Your own neighbors. As for her child getting taken away from her…thats what she gets. Children do not need to be raised around theives and drugs. You did that kid a favor, as far as im concerned. I cant believe they stole your stuff. Like you wouldnt notice a 30lb dragon missing?? All I need is a grid cooridinate and I can make them dissapear.

Bob

I’m SSSOOOO glad you got your dragon back!! I was worried it would already be sold. Congratulations!!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 176 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.