fbpx

RIP my Gandalf

Home Forums Miscellany Community RIP my Gandalf

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Lorie
    Participant

I’m so very sorry to hear about your baby boy. His spirit will always be with you forever. He knows you loved him very much. )o;

Sikek
      Participant

I’m so sorry Bodine 🙁

briteblades
        Participant

Gandalf was such a beautiful dog! I’m sorry for your loss; it’s like losing a child. I can totally understand what you’re going through. Sometimes the heartache can be too much to bear, but he will always be with you! Many hugs to you!

Bodine
          Participant

Oh I don’t know what to say.When I came here and read all of these,I broke down.You guys,I don’t know what to say except thank you so very much for the love.Trust me,Gandalf deserves it and I can’t tell you how my heart was overwhelmed.We all lose loved ones,so is life,but when it comes to one so derserving to live for awhile longer,it’s harder.He was my child from 3weeks and he lived a good life.We loved him so and always will.He was the leader of the pack and he knew it.I saved his life 3 times and he saved me once.I couldn’t save him this time.The vet told me it was more than likely a blood clot broke lose and went where it shouldn’t have.He said in bigger like him,with longer backs,back problems are common and blood clots form.He said they usually lodge in feet,muscle tissue,so forth but sometimes they do a bad thing.He said this was more than likely what happened by what I told him.Amber was here last night and said she swore she heard a dog walking around but all mine were locked up for the night.I don’t really believe in spirits but it would be nice to know that he still patrols at night.May he forever be loved and happy.
            Thank you so much for caring.Huugz to all.
            Gandalf’s last photo.
            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

LadyFirebird
            Participant

I am so sorry for your loss. You were able to hold him in your arms as he slipped away–the last thing he remembered was your loving touch and words. It is a small comfort to you and very, very painful but you were able to give him that last gift. I’ve lost beloved fur babies as well and it is never easy. I still think of them even though some of them have been gone for many years. I do hope that there is a rainbow bridge that they cross and where they’re waiting for us to join them. My deepest condolences go to you.

Scathach
              Participant

Hugs. You know I’m here.

Life is beautiful.

Lokie
                Participant

I’m sorry for your loss =(

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Ugh… this is so heartbreaking to read. I’m so sorry. You have my deepest condolances, at the very least at least he was able to pass away in your arms with you there to ease his suffering and knowing he was loved. It’s harder for us to remember those moments, but nothing in my opinion would have been worse them him dying alone and frightened. You were an good mama. *hugs*

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Amstaff
                    Participant

Just wanted to also offer my condolences on your loss. Loosing a pet is so very hard. I couldnt read this entire thread, it just brought back too many bad emotions for me, as I lost my girl as well. Its been over a year now, but I still find it hard at times.

Just know you gave Gandalf the best life, and that he will always be with you in spirit 🙂

Bodine
                      Participant

:(( Thank you all from my heart.This was so very hard as all of you know with your furries but I truly appreciate the kind words and hugs.Gandalf loved hugs and he was worthy of all the love.I am sorry if this thread made anyone sad,didn’t mean to.Hugz backatcha. :love: Thank you all very much.

Setsunawolf
                        Participant

Pain is better shared. We love you Bodine. 🙂

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Bodine
                          Participant

Pain is better shared. We love you Bodine. 🙂

Aw,,,made me cry again.Hugz!

pegasus4240
                            Participant

*hugs* Sorry for the loss of your buddies and the additional troubles. You’ll be in my thoughts.

-- Angie

Rachel
                              Participant

I am so sorry. I’m glad that you could be there with him when he passed. If there is a good way to go, that’s it, especially for a dog that loved you. I’m also sorry that this has happened in the wake of Frodo and job problems. My sincerest condolences.

Melody
                                Keymaster

What a beautiful dog!! I am so sorry!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.