fbpx

RIP my Gandalf

Home Forums Miscellany Community RIP my Gandalf

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

It has been 25 months since I lost my dearest Gandalf.My heart still hurts and I still cry when I think of him.Sometimes I could swear I still hear him whine at the door wanting to come in.He was very spoiled and returned the love he very well deserved.It is kind of spooky to be honest though when I hear it.Sometimes I go to the door and open it before I realize he is not standing there waiting for me.
      I went back and read all of your posts and of course,balled like a baby.We all have to pass from this life but may we never be forgotten,furries too.Gandalf will live on in my heart and memories until my last day.He was my dancing partner,my protector, my joker,my cuddler, and my dear,dear friend.I just wanted to say thank you all again for the love and kind words.I thought after all this time it would be easier to look at his photo without breaking down but I still can’t do it.My heart goes out to all of you that have lost your dear furries too.They live in our hearts and minds,never to be forgotten.Hugz,Mimi

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Marianne
      Participant

Very sorry to hear this sad news. Hugs. We lost our special needs pup last week also. Even though we knew it was coming it is still very hard to go through. My condolences. 🙁

Ela_Hara
        Participant

Gosh Mimi, it’s been that long already? BIG Hugz to you! You’ve got me thinking of my Little Girlie-Girl too. Maybe in a few months we’ll be able to start looking for a little one again – it’s way too calm and quiet around the house.

Remember All the Great times K?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
          Participant

I do and same to you my friend.
            BIG HUGZ of comfort.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

LisaD
            Participant

I’m so sorry, my prayers are with you .

Suzanne-Marie
              Participant

Hi Bodine
                From the bottom of my heart I am so sorry to hear your loss of both Fredo and Gandalf in such a short time. I lost Zarek, my Blue Merle Australian Shepherd on May 22; he too died in my arms at age 13 years old.
                I have no doubt he did hear you; and I am glad you were with him to give him comfort and love when he passed. Please feel free to PM or email me if you want to talk or if I can do anything at all to help you or your family.
                Would it be OK if I said some prayers for you??
                What has helped me thru my grief is to remember a happy thought; Zarek was old and his younger Black Tri Aussie sister was faster in retriving tennis balls and Frisbees. Zarek would “hide” behind a partial door, Chichi would get the ball/ Frisbee; as she was bringing it to me he would snatch it away from her and come prancing in, handing it to me!!!
                So, whom did I reward with a treat??
                Chichi, for being the actual winner AND Zarek, for having the brains to ” win” ..albeit by cheating!
                Most Sincerely,
                Suzanne-Marie

Angelika_Zen
                Participant

I am still so sorry Mimi 🙁

I see his cute face when i look at your avatar.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

CHeMnICORn
                  Participant

🙁

It’s always so hard to let go of the precious fuzzies, but he lived a good long life in dog years. I’m sure it was a happy one.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.