fbpx

Revenge of the Buffalo

Home Forums Miscellany Community Revenge of the Buffalo

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

This is a bit long…but definitely worth watching… πŸ˜†

Maria
    Participant

Neat video! It just kept stalling every few seconds, but still. It’s cool the herd got the calf back.

Yeah, that was great teamwork by the buffalo. πŸ˜€

By the way, it runs smoothly when I play it…very strange…

Maria
      Participant

It kept stalling at all the most intersting scenes! Like when the lion got skewered. Very annoying.

poor lions..i hope they got to recatch and eat that calf later πŸ™

Maebnus
        Participant

Everybody’s got a water buffalo
          Yours is fast but mine is slow
          Oh, where do you get them I don’t know
          But everyone’s got a water buffaloooooo…………….

Never thought Veggie Tales songs would come to mind on this forum.

Skigod377
          Participant

I cant believe that little bugger was alive after all that! I hope he survives his injuries!

keschete
            Participant

cool video

Maria
              Participant

Dracomancer wrote:

poor lions..i hope they got to recatch and eat that calf later πŸ™

πŸ˜† I hope they get one of the big guys. It’ll feed more, and the calf will grow up and reproduce and make more food for them.

skigod377 wrote:

I cant believe that little bugger was alive after all that! I hope he survives his injuries!

Yeah, I was amazed that he was able to get up and walk away…especially after the crocodiles and the lions had played tug of war with him. 😯

Actually, after the lions got him away from the crocodiles, I thought that the lions had already torn him apart while he was on the ground…those lions were pretty incompetent… πŸ˜†

Heather
                Participant

Some of the lions looked like young males, although I couldn’t be sure. If they’re young, they’re inexperienced. But they must have been pretty confident–or hungry–to go after a Cape buffalo calf with so many adults around. Those guys are tough . . . as these lions discovered.

I don’t know about the calf. Although it didn’t seem to have been hamstrung, it sure got chewed on, and cat saliva is nasty stuff. Crocodile is probably just as bad. If the calf didn’t go septic in the next few days, it’d be all right, but it’s anyone’s guess how that went.

Jodi
                  Participant

That was pretty amazing. I’m surprised the calf lived, too, after the tug-o-war.

Lokie
                    Participant

WOW, that was amazing!!! I was wondering how he was going to live after the cats and then the croc, and then the whole herd shows up! Awesome πŸ˜€

Wow, that is amazing video. I felt bad for the calf, but then felt bad for the lions because they are probably really hungry.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.