fbpx

Revenge of the Buffalo

Home Forums Miscellany Community Revenge of the Buffalo

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Patricia
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Neat video! It just kept stalling every few seconds, but still. It’s cool the herd got the calf back.

That was probably where it was buffering. It was playing faster then the video was buffered. Try opening the window and hitting pause till the red bar has inched all the way across to the right and then playing. It should be smooth then. The buffering speed can vary depending on the type/speed of internet connection you have.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Dracomancer wrote:

poor lions..i hope they got to recatch and eat that calf later πŸ™

πŸ˜† I hope they get one of the big guys. It’ll feed more, and the calf will grow up and reproduce and make more food for them.

i always root for the big cats 8)

Megan
      Participant

Okay, that little guy needs to thank his lucky stars that Mom and all the others came back for him. 😯 I thought herd animals don’t usually care that much if one of their number gets picked off.

Hmm, maybe they agreed that since he was tough enough to get through the lions and the croc they need his toughness to get passed on to the next generation… Still, he’ll need some major therapy to get over a scare like that! πŸ˜†

Megani-chan wrote:

Still, he’ll need some major therapy to get over a scare like that! πŸ˜†

Mos def! I can imagine him telling his psychiatrist how he has ongoing nightmares about being eaten alive by crocodiles and lions… πŸ˜†

Bob

I’m glad the guy or girl got away alive

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.