Reports of Fake & Knock-off Windstones and general infringements

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Reports of Fake & Knock-off Windstones and general infringements

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 321 total)
  • Author
    LZ
    Participant

Now that Windstone has an Amazon store, they may have more leverage to get fraudulent items removed from Amazon.

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/external/help.html?itemID=U5SQCEKADDAQRLZ&language=en_US&ref=efph_U5SQCEKADDAQRLZ_cont_home

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Stephanie
      Participant

I just grabbed this BIN on eBay but now that I’m looking into it, it seems fake to me. A too good to be true situation. Is this uni really for sale?
        *Edit* I went ahead and cancelled the order. It’s just too suspicious. Too good of a deal on a $200 piece. Something to look out for though, I was just so excited to see such a beautiful uni for such a low price!

Ela_Hara
        Participant

Hey Stephanie –
          I don’t know what is going on, but that is a real GB Baby Uni but I know who the Seller is and it looks like it was actually SOLD on 1/14/19 for $266.36.

You might want to contact the Seller of that BIN and check this out!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Zeppard Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Stephanie
          Participant

Ahhh. Yup, it’s a fraudulent listing then. I cancelled it and reported it as fraudulent. Hopefully I get my money back. Lesson learned!

Ela_Hara
            Participant

Yeah – I just looked at the fake Seller – they are in China. Figures! Another way to Scam money and they found a way with eBay listings. Gotta be careful on what you are looking at… you should be able to get your money back with eBay and PayPal with a Claim.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Zeppard Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

fatalbeauty
              Participant

I remember this happened with a listing from Windstone for a Lap dragon, it was put up a few days after the dragon was sold, also from China, it couldn’t possibly have already gotten to China that fast….it was reported and removed before anything happened if I remember correctly….

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

windstonefan
                Participant

I would seem anything goes on ebay anymore you can copy anyone’s pictures all 12 and sell the item in the picture as you own. Even if you are the owner of the item and have the same item running at the same time. I reported this seller for using the same pictures as my friend had up and another sellers pictures were being used as well. Both reported it to ebay nothing done about it. Why? Other seller who stole the pictures from both of them is a huge seller. Should that matter? To ebay it does so nothing will be done about it. So the one seller who is a friend pulled her listing down. Why? I said to her what was the point of doing that and leaving the other one up that they also stole the picture from? Ebay said these were stolen from pocket and another from windows 10 where you can store all your pictures. No not true they stole them all right off ebay copied everything pictures and title description word for word. To prove my point I went in and copied my friends old listings pictures and have about 5 of them running under my old seller account poodlesforyou. It was easy the first 2 anyway– then ebay tweeked their system windows 10 to make it harder for me to get the pictures. Still I found a way around that. I am not running windows 10 but still 7 because I went back to that. I don’t have to pay to store my pictures as they are all in my own files. An I still can copy any listing 2 ways not 3 because ebay stopped the easy way I had. HUM. So it can be done and frankly ebay does not care so it would appear who’s listing you are coping as long as you sell the item and make them money. This is the listing I put up that I copied from my friends taken down listing 264108727092 WITH ME EXPLAINING. This is the fully copied original listing she did have up(all but the price is copied 352554095805 is now under another huge in comparison sellers name. This goes against ebay’s own policies. But they did nothing about it. I have 4 more copied listings up that are all my friends running under my ebay name now. I did the rest as a favor to her. I have everyone of these items in my storage here just in case. But hers are for sale and these are her copied listings copied by me the older lady that is not so hip on the new technology. For all that want to look you must put those numbers in the search bar on ebay to see both listings.Sorry but I did not want to post the actual link and step on anyone’s toes. This is my actual sellers account and has been for a while now.https://www.ebay.com/usr/midnightdreamers13 this I can do because its mine totally. See anything you want just message me. I am really trying to get rid of my stored old stock and be done as I feel well enough to list them. I have more fairies still in storage but they are here now. If anyone wonders why anyone would sell under 2 accounts this is easy. I came back after a 6 month recurrent illness and listed under my buyer account. Was listing when I got cut off because I reached the $$ limit allowed. I called ebay. What dollar amount? They lifted it some. Then while putting more listing up here not long ago half way through them they moved my listings over to my seller old account. When I went to check them over they were under poodlesforyou–half of them. They had wanted me to go back and sell under that account because it has higher $$ limits. Well okay ebay have it your way. HA.

windstonefan

WeRePaNtHeR
                  Participant
                    WeRePaNtHeR
                    Participant
                      WeRePaNtHeR
                      Participant
                        WeRePaNtHeR
                        Participant

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

WeRePaNtHeR
                          Participant

Oops I didn’t mean to submit multi entries sorry bout that!

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

Bodine
                            Participant

There is a solid black mother,repaint I am assuming,though not mentioned.Has a $20bid at the moment.Eyes are pretty but wrong also. Has stamps on bottom so is an old piece.Seller listed from New Mexico.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
                              Participant

You can screenshot anything I believe.I tried it on that black mother,no problem getting it.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

merrillannwhite
                                Participant

It looks like a repainted old green mother. I think the orange eyes are just dirty or damaged.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 321 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.