fbpx

Repairs I – Look for updates in new Repair II thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Repairs Repairs I – Look for updates in new Repair II thread

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 470 total)
  • Author

The other piece of mine is the lady white pegasus with the smushed side. I think you said you finished her, you just had the wizard to finish and you would be through with my stuff. I hope that helps! πŸ˜€

drgnlvr wrote:

The other piece of mine is the lady white pegasus with the smushed side. I think you said you finished her, you just had the wizard to finish and you would be through with my stuff. I hope that helps! πŸ˜€

I swear I am losing my mind…there are about 46 Windstones here that aren’t mine, so I’m getting a little crazy. If I can get 4 people done this weekend, I will clear off about half of them. So that is my evil plan, after I build a fence to protect my poor defenseless barn from the predations of my horses! They are eating it!

Kyrin

Sbianchi
    Participant

Kyrin, I sent the Peacock Spectral with a few small chips, one on the tip of his wing and
      the other ones on the front claws, and the Male Kirin with a small chip on the front of his
      hoof. Sorry for all the tape, I didn’t want it to come open during shipping.

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

“Koishi- Em pea fledge, PYO dragon, one other I think. “

and a white hatcher

KoishiiKitty wrote:

“Koishi- Em pea fledge, PYO dragon, one other I think. “

and a white hatcher

Ah ha! I have 3 of those suckers here and 1 was still a mystery…yay!

Kyrin

Thanks guys…everything is now accounted for…I was only lost on a couple items, but I was still a little panicked thinking I had misplaced someone’s treasure.

Kyrin

Okay, Stick a DONE stamp on Drgnlvr’s sculpts!

Those will be packed up and out of here next week.

Laphon, you are next.

Stephanie, I have all of yours repaired, need to repaint the froggie, and then wait for the Emerald paints…let me know if you want to get everything else sent home now, and have me just hold the Emerald.

Setsunawolf, yours will be done tonight as well, I’ll PM you with your total.

2huberts, I will have some of your pieces ready tomorrow, let me know which ones you want now, so I can get them packed up.

Okay, that is it for now…will have more updates tomorrow, along with pics of the repaired wizard…my camera batteries are dead or I would have them now.

Kyrin

Setsunawolf
        Participant

Setsunawolf- 2 royal hatchers, one peacock Kinglet, other rainbow empress (I think that is the name of that one) Found it btw!

I had two royal hatchers. One Peacock Kinglet and one Peacock Emperor. My kinglet had super glue-maybe-on his shell and it needed to be touched up and repainted/sealed and a chip that had been glued in on his upper neck. I never saw the kinglet, I shipped him straight to you.

—The Peacock Emperor might be in a Rainbow Empress box. I didn’t have his original box, so I “borrowed” one of my other hatcher’s boxes. I sent you a spare empty box and bag to put the Kinglet in for shipping, it should be for a Rainbow Kinglet.— If you have any questions give me a call. I’ll pm you my phone numbers

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

setsunawolf wrote:

Setsunawolf- 2 royal hatchers, one peacock Kinglet, other rainbow empress (I think that is the name of that one) Found it btw!

I had two royal hatchers. One Peacock Kinglet and one Peacock Emperor. My kinglet had super glue-maybe-on his shell and it needed to be touched up and repainted/sealed and a chip that had been glued in on his uper neck. I never saw the kinglet, I shipped him straight to you.

The Emperor looks very rainbowish…and since he is the only one here, it has to be yours…he may just be very bright for a peacock though.

Anyway, I got everyone figured out now…I just cleaned my whole work area out on Friday and realized just how many pieces were here and got worried I didn’t have everyone’s labeled properly…so was double checking.

Kyrin

Setsunawolf
          Participant

Kyrin wrote:

setsunawolf wrote:

I had two royal hatchers. One Peacock Kinglet and one Peacock Emperor. My kinglet had super glue-maybe-on his shell and it needed to be touched up and repainted/sealed and a chip that had been glued in on his uper neck. I never saw the kinglet, I shipped him straight to you.

The Emperor looks very rainbowish…and since he is the only one here, it has to be yours…he may just be very bright for a peacock though.

Anyway, I got everyone figured out now…I just cleaned my whole work area out on Friday and realized just how many pieces were here and got worried I didn’t have everyone’s labeled properly…so was double checking.

Kyrin
            He didn’t look anything like my hatching Rainbow Emperor. Does he have a chip on his neck, the top ridge I think.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
            Sun Dragon Koi #3

Stephanie
            Participant

I can wait – just ship everything together. πŸ˜€ Thank you!

Kyrin wrote:

drgnlvr wrote:

I swear I am losing my mind…there are about 46 Windstones here that aren’t mine, so I’m getting a little crazy. If I can get 4 people done this weekend, I will clear off about half of them. So that is my evil plan, after I build a fence to protect my poor defenseless barn from the predations of my horses! They are eating it!

Egads! Verra Baaaaad horsies!

I am beside myself with joy that my track rescue TB does NOT eat his stall nor did he learn to wind suck. Been there, done that, burned the T-shirt! πŸ‘Ώ

I’m snooping the thread awaiting your ready to take more orders command.

[/img]

Hoofer wrote:

Kyrin wrote:

drgnlvr wrote:

Egads! Verra Baaaaad horsies!

I am beside myself with joy that my track rescue TB does NOT eat his stall nor did he learn to wind suck. Been there, done that, burned the T-shirt! πŸ‘Ώ

I’m snooping the thread awaiting your ready to take more orders command.

[/img]

Ouch, Hoofer!!

Soon, I have several pieces ready to ship out this week, then I will do a new inventory and figure out where I stand. Then I can let you know.

Kyrin

No rush at all. As you can see, it has been broke since April. Fortunately, I’m not that klutzy! It was a semi-bad packing job that creamed this poor fella.

In the meantime, do you have a general idea of the cost? When you find the time to give me a quote, a PM will be fine.

Mmloda
              Participant

Just wondsring how my old green Emperor is doing and if you recieved the package yet ❓ πŸ˜€

Marzena

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 470 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.