fbpx

Repairs I – Look for updates in new Repair II thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Repairs Repairs I – Look for updates in new Repair II thread

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 470 total)
  • Author

Thus far this week I have repaired Stephanie’s two Old Green dragons…both were pretty banged up. They go back home tomorrow.

I’ve also fixed drgnlvr’s baby kirin, I’ll be working on her Emerald Lap tomorrow and with any luck at all, shipping those out on Friday.

Next on the list is kitsunelady’s oriental, he’s fixed, but now it is time for paint.

I believe next after that is AdaraSky’s White scratcher, which I hope to get to before the end of next week.

I am doing little bits of the Castle of the Hawks for Emerald as I fix the others, because the number of chips and tiny details would drive me nuts if I tried to do it all at once, so when I have AS mixed up I do little bits on that.

There was also a Griffon Candlelamp from someone who met Emerald at a convention a while back, it arrived this week.

There are about 5 or 6 more pieces in the mail on their way here, so with luck I will have cleared a lot of this stuff by the time they get here.

This is the most Windstones I’ve ever had here all at one time since I started repairing things.

Anyway, pictures of other repairs will be added as I get them done, so you guys who have repairs over here can track progress through this thread.

Kyrin

Stephanie
    Participant

They look so beautiful – thank you Kyrin!

Mmloda
      Participant

Nice work as always…I LOVE the green Mama with the brown spots on her… πŸ˜€
        Hopefully my Green Emperor will be on his way to you soon… πŸ˜€ Still waiting for USPS…. πŸ˜• πŸ‘Ώ

Marzena

kitsunelady
        Participant

Woohoo! =D Mine’s next!

Those greens look great, also. Hmm, I need to find something in old green…

Jodi
          Participant

Nice work on the greens. Thanks for the list. πŸ˜€

purpledragonclaw
            Participant

Beautiful work as always, Kyrin! Would you mind posting pics of the pieces once you finish them all, if you have the time?

Maria
              Participant

Wow, Kyrin. I’m impressed with every new repair you do. 😯

Kasie
                Participant

Thanks so much Kyrin for taking over the huge job of Windstone Doc! You have your hands full! πŸ˜€

Laurie
                  Participant

This is a great idea Kyrin doc. It’ll be cool to see all the repairs. Mine will be in here soon as well. πŸ˜€

New pics of the current repairs in progress will be posted later, but Drgnlvr, I wanted you to know your Lap is repaired, repainting the damaged areas will be done tomorrow after the AS is fully set.

What I want to know is how on earth did you manage to chip both eyelids on both eyes??

Anyway, she will be ready to return home on Monday.

Kyrin

There she is…damages were both upper eyelids, with the left eye being the worst. I tried for pictures, but my camera focused on the background instead of the dragon, worthless POS that it is.

The other damage was a 1/2″ by 1/2″ chip out of the left wing about two inches from the bottom.

There were also a few little paint rubs, and of course all the gold had to be redone due to rubs.

Anyway, she is all fixed now and will return home on Monday with her little kirin companion.

Kyrin

Andrea
                    Participant

Amazing as always!

lamortefille
                      Participant

Amazing, indeed! They all look perfect! 😯

Leigha
                        Participant

emerald lap dragon…waaaaaaaaaaaaaant…. πŸ˜₯

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 470 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.