fbpx

Redwood Keeper

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Redwood Keeper

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

Oh, I hope this all works out well Koishii!

I am sure it will. If it does so happen that the buyer flops, Fritochick was the runner up and I she seems very happy to take him homw in that case. πŸ™‚

Patricia
      Participant

Well,

She finally emailed me after I emailed her several times asking if she plans to pay and She emailed me saying she did not know there was a problem and she hardly checks her email and that she would take care of it right now “Well its been almost 7 hours now since she emailed me and of course she did not take care of it as I still have not recieved her payment. 1st she said her cable was broken and the cable guy was a no show and she could not pay me until he fixed the cable and now she said she does not check her emails very often?, and that I was suppose to be paid from her batch payment and that she never got the non paying bidder notice from ebay and well I just checked and she still has not paid up πŸ˜• I am not sure what to think on this one.

Here is what she emailed me earlier today.

I thought this had been put into a batch payment I did last week. I hardly check my mail and for some reason I never got a flag saying there was a problem. You should be upset, I would be. I’ll take care of it now.
        – bluedragons75

It looks like luck will be on your side Fritochick. I hope the dragon works out for you.

Fritochick (Mary)
        Participant

I hope you guys are right! It was very hard not to bid one more time on Sunday–it’s not very often you get a second chance at something that you have to literally pull your hand from and purposly go outside in the cold from. By the way we got our first 4 inches of snow here in Wisconsin. Koishii and I have talked and YES I will be excited if he comes my way!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

dunreining wrote:

Well,

She finally emailed me after I emailed her several times asking if she plans to pay and She emailed me saying she did not know there was a problem and she hardly checks her email and that she would take care of it right now “Well its been almost 7 hours now since she emailed me and of course she did not take care of it as I still have not recieved her payment. 1st she said her cable was broken and the cable guy was a no show and she could not pay me until he fixed the cable and now she said she does not check her emails very often?, and that I was suppose to be paid from her batch payment and that she never got the non paying bidder notice from ebay and well I just checked and she still has not paid up πŸ˜• I am not sure what to think on this one.

Here is what she emailed me earlier today.

I thought this had been put into a batch payment I did last week. I hardly check my mail and for some reason I never got a flag saying there was a problem. You should be upset, I would be. I’ll take care of it now.
            – bluedragons75

It looks like luck will be on your side Fritochick. I hope the dragon works out for you.

Uh huh. interesting. well she still has not replied to me yet.

smells fishy to me.

Pegasi1978
            Participant

When I run into a buyer like that that doesn’t respond to anything I also request their contact information from ebay. That usually spurs them into action.

And why they heck wouldn’t you check your email when you’ve been bidding on something? Hello that’s how the seller will be contacting you. πŸ™„

Maria
              Participant

I’m sorry you’re going through this, Koishii, but I hope Fritochick gets that lovely Keeper so he stays in the family.

Fritochick (Mary)
                Participant

Thanks GB- I hope I get it too! Like they say “You snooze you lose” I agree-why wouldn’t you keep track of what you’re bidding on. I know that the other person bid approximatly 1 minute after I did. So they were online watching everything. I bet you were watching Koishii.

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

Fritochick wrote:

Thanks GB- I hope I get it too! Like they say “You snooze you lose” I agree-why wouldn’t you keep track of what you’re bidding on. I know that the other person bid approximatly 1 minute after I did. So they were online watching everything. I bet you were watching Koishii.

that I was. IT is strange indeed, I will give her her due chance, but I will not wait longer then i need to.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.