fbpx

Redwood Keeper

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Redwood Keeper

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Fritochick (Mary)
    Participant

Unfortunatly I was the runner up. ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ I wanted to bid one more time-he was a beauty- but I’m in the process of reconstructing my bathroom snd my cc card said NO NO NO. Congrats to the lucky person! Next time look out!!!!!

siberakh1
      Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

and sold! I was a nervous mess as that auction ended!!!! a very very big thank you to every one that put a bid in for him!!!! by chance, was it a forum member? i do not recognize the ebay name.

What was the winning ebay name? Other than the seller, no one can see the name of the winners anymore. :shrug:

Congrats on the auction! That’s fantastic! ๐Ÿ™‚

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

KoishiiKitty wrote:

and sold! I was a nervous mess as that auction ended!!!! a very very big thank you to every one that put a bid in for him!!!! by chance, was it a forum member? i do not recognize the ebay name.

What was the winning ebay name? Other than the seller, no one can see the name of the winners anymore. :shrug:

Congrats on the auction! That’s fantastic! ๐Ÿ™‚

bluedragons75 is the ebay name, it sound familier to me.

Fritochick (Mary)
          Participant

The winning name was 5***n. Don’t know if that will help or not. Once again he was a beauty!

Jodi
            Participant

I don’t recognize that eBay name. Congrats on the good price though.

Doesn’t e-bay scramble the name?

Pegasi1978
              Participant

CherokeeDR wrote:

Doesn’t e-bay scramble the name?

Yes ebay does now scramble the name for anyone not involved in the auction. They didn’t used to, so most of the older forum members are pretty familiar with other forum members ebay names (there’s a thread with them in it somewhere).

Maria
                Participant

Congratulations on the great sale price, Koishii. That lovely dragon is worth every penny.

Patricia
                  Participant

bluedragons75 Won my dragon back on Nov 19th and Has Not paid for him yet and I have filed a Non paying bidder against her and she still has not paid and she has not responded to the dispute.. The only response I got back in November was her cable was broken and the cable guy was a no show ? and she had to wait for him to show up and fix it as she could not get online to pay me but she sure is buying and winning alot since then and so far as of today Dec 2nd She still has not paid for the dragon she won from me and she has not responded to the non paying dispute. ๐Ÿ˜• I hope she does not do this to you but I wanted to let you know what I am going through with this person.

Jodi
                    Participant

Ooo. That would be bad. I hope it doesn’t happen to you too, Koishii. And I’m sorry it happened to you, dunreining.

Edited because I’m an idiot. Sorry.

KoishiiKitty
                      Participant

dunreining wrote:

bluedragons75 Won my dragon back on Nov 19th and Has Not paid for him yet and I have filed a Non paying bidder against her and she still has not paid and she has not responded to the dispute.. The only response I got back in November was her cable was broken and the cable guy was a no show ? and she had to wait for him to show up and fix it as she could not get online to pay me but she sure is buying and winning alot since then and so far as of today Dec 2nd She still has not paid for the dragon she won from me and she has not responded to the non paying dispute. ๐Ÿ˜• I hope she does not do this to you but I wanted to let you know what I am going through with this person.

Well so far she has not paid. I sent her a message telling her i need a responce of if she is going to pay and a quote from my add saying that buyer has three days to contact me about payments. if she does not respond by this friday/saturday, I will contact the next highest bidder for second chance offer.

Fritochick (Mary)
                        Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฎ Please don’t toy with my emotions. I think I was the backup bidder. Let me know Koishii—I’ll be waiting with high anticipation!

KoishiiKitty
                          Participant

Fritochick wrote:

๐Ÿ˜ฎ Please don’t toy with my emotions. I think I was the backup bidder. Let me know Koishii—I’ll be waiting with high anticipation!

As soon as i get confirmation,I will be sure to let you know. if you PM me with your ebay name, I can verify if you were the back up bidder.

I plan on giving them till thursday, and if i get no response, then letting them know to contact me by saturday or it will be sold to the next bidder.

so crossing fingers, I really want him to go to a good home and seeing that this person has bought and payed for another ebay item but has not contacted me does not make it look good for the person.

Fritochick (Mary)
                            Participant

PM’d you. Sitting here with fingers crossed!

siberakh1
                              Participant

Oh, I hope this all works out well Koishii!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.