fbpx

Red fire

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Nice photos, emerald. I so want an OW in that color…
      Twindragonsmum, I think you’ve given me incentive to add another boook to my extensive to-read list… πŸ˜†

What, no spectral? Cuz I want a spectral in that color! 😯 and a lap and a fledgie….and then an OW

Purplecat
      Participant

I’m wanting some too, but with soooo much new stuff coming out here recently I’m gonna have to save up. πŸ˜€ I’m wanting the momma for now, maybe the lap and ow later and of course the fledgie. But mostly I REEEEAAAAALLY want the momma dragon in that color, I think it really suits her. πŸ˜€

I got my Red Fire Momma and male in the store, if anyone needs one by Christmas. I also have a ruby Male and Momma left too…..

Purplecat
        Participant

HI!!! I’ll be heading your way soon as I get some $$ saved up! I’ve loved all the pieces I’ve bought from you! πŸ˜€

Bob

Bella wrote:

I got my Red Fire Momma and male in the store, if anyone needs one by Christmas. I also have a ruby Male and Momma left too…..

Sorry but where is your store located??
            You do not have a city listed??

Stephanie
            Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Bella wrote:

Omaha NE! I have bought from Bella! She is GREAT! πŸ˜€

Bob

Serenity wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Bella wrote:

Omaha NE! I have bought from Bella! She is GREAT! πŸ˜€
                Kewl so we are all over the place Wolflodge100 is in the same state I’m in, and right down the street from the factory, so less shipping for me

Aww I was outbid by a few seconds on the male red fire dragon. Grrr. Well they will be putting more of these up on ebay, right?

Purplecat
                Participant

Yeah, there will be 10 of the signed ones, so nine more. They are also in other web-stores too, but unsigned and without the special paint. πŸ™‚

purplecat wrote:

Yeah, there will be 10 of the signed ones, so nine more. They are also in other web-stores too, but unsigned and without the special paint. πŸ™‚

Yeah, I want the signed and special paint ones though lol- thats why I almost paid an extra $120 for the one on ebay. I’ll just keep an eye out for more of them then.

Bob

Good luck!! If it’s the same special paint I have on my sitting spectral it’s really kewl. I think someone here said it was the same

Anthony
                    Participant

I won the hatchling πŸ˜€ So happy, first signed piece. (3rd windstone also xD)

Bob

VampireBiscuits wrote:

Aww I was outbid by a few seconds on the male red fire dragon. Grrr. Well they will be putting more of these up on ebay, right?

sorry I know how that is and it SUCKS!!

Bob

Onyxt wrote:

welcome to th addiction!!
                          It will consume you!!

Anthony
                          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Onyxt wrote:

welcome to th addiction!!
                            It will consume you!!

Trust me the addiction has been here for 7ish years. I just now inbraced it

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 144 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.