fbpx

Red fire

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    Blade-of-the-Moon
    Participant

I would really like to see an OW and Scratcher in this color….man it’s hard to decide which I like the best… πŸ˜•

Maebnus
      Participant

Ooh.. great comparison (thanks for that). I think I know what color my next Riser’s gonna be in….

littleironhorse
        Participant

Is this a new regular production color? I’ve been so out of it, I never saw it or heard anything about it πŸ˜•

Starbreeze
          Participant

We just found out yesterday. You’re not out of it. πŸ˜‰

littleironhorse
            Participant

Oh! Well that’s okay then πŸ˜‰

Only thing is, I don’t even know why I’m enquiring since I’m not buying anything πŸ˜•

I almost broke down with the green curlies, but finally decided to let them go… I had been watching the count drop from the very first and when it got to the very last one, I clicked the “add to cart” button, got all the way to payment and then froze. I just could not make up my mind. So I just logged out and told myself if it was still in the cart when I got home, I would buy it. I didn’t know if items stayed in the cart when the transaction was not completed, turns out they don’t. *shrug*

So whoever it was who got the very last green curly, you owe me a thank you because you almost didn’t get it!!! πŸ˜†

Bob

littleironhorse wrote:

Is this a new regular production color? I’ve been so out of it, I never saw it or heard anything about it πŸ˜•

I only found out yesterday from Wolflodge100 that Ruby was retired 4 months ago. I was shocked but happy I have all the ones I want except for the curl that I need.
                We still neeed curls in Ruby, Rainbow and Peacock

Starbreeze
                Participant

littleironhorse wrote:

Oh! Well that’s okay then πŸ˜‰

Only thing is, I don’t even know why I’m enquiring since I’m not buying anything πŸ˜•

I almost broke down with the green curlies, but finally decided to let them go… I had been watching the count drop from the very first and when it got to the very last one, I clicked the “add to cart” button, got all the way to payment and then froze. I just could not make up my mind. So I just logged out and told myself if it was still in the cart when I got home, I would buy it. I didn’t know if items stayed in the cart when the transaction was not completed, turns out they don’t. *shrug*

So whoever it was who got the very last green curly, you owe me a thank you because you almost didn’t get it!!! πŸ˜†

I really admire your will power!!! I know it isn’t easy to resist. I’m still trying.

littleironhorse
                  Participant

I could only do it by not having a single one πŸ™

When I had even one, just looking at how beautiful it was “live” I couldn’t resist getting more.

Just looking at pictures, they are still beautiful, but they don’t have the same draw.

Then again, I wasn’t very far along in my collection when I gave it up, so it was also easier because of that.

And also, watching my CC debt disapear was a great incentive πŸ˜†

darjeb
                    Participant

I Like I Like I Like I gotta have that color The only rubies I have is an emperor and a fledgling and, of ocurse, the 3 red curlies. Until joining the Forum the only ones I was buying was the emperor and the fledgling in every color.

Starbreeze
                      Participant

littleironhorse wrote:

I could only do it by not having a single one πŸ™

When I had even one, just looking at how beautiful it was “live” I couldn’t resist getting more.

Just looking at pictures, they are still beautiful, but they don’t have the same draw.

Then again, I wasn’t very far along in my collection when I gave it up, so it was also easier because of that.

And also, watching my CC debt disapear was a great incentive πŸ˜†

Well, you should be proud of yourself. I am glad you’ve come back to talk to us though. It’s so nice seeing you here. πŸ˜€

Stephanie
                        Participant

Oooo Thanks for the pictures!!! I’d LOVE TO SEE this color in a REGULAR PRODUCTION COLOR for the OLD WARRIOR… so that I have the chance to get one!!! πŸ˜€

Mmloda
                          Participant

WOW… He handsome…I can’t wait to see this color on an Emperor… πŸ˜†
                            I thought that they were going to have orange eyes tho?
                            It still looks good with the yellow… πŸ˜€

Marzena

Mmloda
                            Participant

Serenity wrote:

Oooo Thanks for the pictures!!! I’d LOVE TO SEE this color in a REGULAR PRODUCTION COLOR for the OLD WARRIOR… so that I have the chance to get one!!! πŸ˜€

I think this is the new regular production color… πŸ™‚ So I am sure that one day the OW will come out in this particular color… πŸ˜€

Marzena

Skigod377
                              Participant

Dang it… I cant see them.

Maria
                                Participant

Thanks for the comparison pic, wolflodge. Red Fire is a beautiful color. And I love the yellow eyes. I can’t wait for the OW and Spectrals!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 144 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.