fbpx

Red fire

Viewing 9 posts - 136 through 144 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    wolflodge100
    Participant

conrgats on your win! ๐Ÿ˜€

Anthony
      Participant

Thanks ^^

Bob

Onyxt wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Onyxt wrote:

I won the hatchling ๐Ÿ˜€ So happy, first signed piece. (3rd windstone also xD)

welcome to th addiction!!
          It will consume you!!

Trust me the addiction has been here for 7ish years. I just now inbraced it

it’s NEVER too late

I may be sleeping on the couch for awhile, but I won the Mother today. This is my first piece with the mysterious special paint. I can hardly wait for her to come. I missed most of the Ruby pieces, so she’s my first firey dragon.

Blade-of-the-Moon
          Participant

When they finally release an OW or Lap in this color ( hopefully around tax returns ) I’ll be able to get me a firey colored Dragon as well…I just couldn’t bring myself to get a Ruby…I think it was too much red.. red skin, red eyes.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Bob

Jvargas0667 wrote:

I may be sleeping on the couch for awhile, but I won the Mother today. This is my first piece with the mysterious special paint. I can hardly wait for her to come. I missed most of the Ruby pieces, so she’s my first firey dragon.

Congrats post pics when you get her!!

lamortefille
              Participant

Ditto!

We unpacked the Red Fire dragons yesterday. You will not believe how beautiful they are! FAR better than the pics! They have gold and orange blended beautifully. They really do look like fire! I liked the ruby finish but these are even better. I have the Hatchling en route to my store now too! Whee!

Also, I just heard that Little Happy Cat and the Small Spirit Wolf are available again. Yay!

Bob

Bella wrote:

We unpacked the Red Fire dragons yesterday. You will not believe how beautiful they are! FAR better than the pics! They have gold and orange blended beautifully. They really do look like fire! I liked the ruby finish but these are even better. I have the Hatchling en route to my store now too! Whee!

Also, I just heard that Little Happy Cat and the Small Spirit Wolf are available again. Yay!
                  can you post pics of yours?? It never hurts to have more pics??

Viewing 9 posts - 136 through 144 (of 144 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.