fbpx

RANT … Seriously? WTF

Home Forums Miscellany Community RANT … Seriously? WTF

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Grayfire_artz
    Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

This is just a rant, but I’m dwelling on this more then the owner and it’s pissing me off more and more I think about it….

So yea… my coworker, the girl I gave design up to, has a lot of animals like me. So on occassion, like all fur moms, we get into talking about them once in a while. I know I am not the messiah of pet ownership, but I really want to belt her in the face right now.

She has a cat named Mow … pronounced Mowh… kind of like MEOW without the “E”. So Mow got run over by a car apparently which is horrible. I came into work and my manager said she was talking about it on Facebook so she clued me in before hand. My coworker tends to be really dramatic and can’t handle much in life so I expected her to be a wreck when she came in to work. She’s one of those people who has a headache and get’s catscanned to see if it’s a tumor. You know the type. Nothing wrong with it, but that “type” of personality you know?

So.. I never let me cat’s outdoors for this exact reason. I know lots of people do and that’s fine, but you gotta be prepared for something bad to happen if you do. In rural areas and stuff like that, I understand it more, but we live in a congested city. If you do not have a street smart animal or a really high eclosed fence, chances are excellent they won’t survive the city roads. Anyway… so she’s telling me this awful story when she gets into work…about how when she got home from work yesterday and her neighbor was outside motioning for her to come over to her. My coworker had her daughter with her so the neighbor didn’t want to be too obvious to get the little girls attention too. So the neighbor tells my coworker, she thinks her cat got hit by a car and it hiding under a tree in her yard so to please come and check to see if it’s her cat. Indeed, it is her cat. She tells me that cat was alive, panting, and waving it’s arms frantically…reaching for nothing as if she was hallucinating, but there was no blood. So yea.. what would YOU normally do? I’m like, “Sounds like the had internal or bad head injuries, did you bring her to the vet?” She says to me KNOWING I love animals “Well, it was just Mow and honestly, the people that hit her probably just did me a favor anyway…cause she pukes all the time and her hairballs are annoying” …
      WTF! … so she continues.. “as she was lying there I realized after a few minutes I was crying and I thought Oh no, my poor kitty.” She said she scooped her up and (her words) “So then as I pick her up, the fu*king cat pees on me!” I’m thinking well YAH! Your cat is DYING! OF COURSE she’s going to probably be having a hard time controling herself! So she put the cat in a box because she was covered in urine and went to change. She then said something I can’t wrap my head around. “So I start thinking more about it as I’m changing and I start crying these crocadile tears and I don’t know why. I mean, whatever… the cat was a pain, but I was still sad about it. So I went back outside and pet her until she eventually died on her own”…. so first I’m wondering if she knows what the term “crocadile tears” means in my head and I ask “How long was the cat alive for before she died?” So she’s like “Oh I don’t know, quite a while…but I felt bad just leaving her alone to die so I stayed with her” So I’m speechless at this point… I want to ask why… or say what the hell is wrong with you…but I’m at work and she’s ridiculously sensitive and her mood can change on the drop of a hat and next thing I know I’d be in the office or something if I said the wrong thing. I was expecting an awful store I didn’t want to hear, but I was NOT expecting a heartless just sat and watched my cat die slowly and didn’t really care story. So I’m thinking in my head (but I held my tounge) WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!?! I asked, “Was the cat in pain do you think?” So she’s like “Oh yea, most definately, I could tell that at least” OMG! Every word out of her mouth is worse then the last! SO now I’m getting a little visually mad at this point, so I’m like. “If you know the cat was going to die, why didn’t you al least take her to get put down so she didn’t suffer so badly?” …. you wanna know what she said.. no, I don’t know if you do? Seriously…. she had reservations at Outback Steakhouse for dinner and didn’t have time to deal with all that drama.

I wanna just slap her in the face. I just stopped talking and turned back to my desk. I didn’t speak to her he rest of the day and she can’t figure out why… she asked me a few hours later “Are you mad at me for some reason? Why are you so quiet suddenly?”

… Are you kidding me? I feel more sympathy for her cat then she does and I only met it like once for 2 minutes when I had to drop some stuff my her house once. I feel so sorry for her other animals. I just couldn’t believe she said all that… and get this. She randomly says after like 15 minutes of silence after the story “How much do you think it is to have a dead cat stuffed?”
      πŸ™„

gaaaaaaaaaahh!! 😑 😑 😑 😑 that makes me want to vomit in the direction of her face!! what the hell she isn’t human!! jesus i hate people like that. i fear for what their offspring will be like. there should be a law against blatant stupidity and uncaring….

Bob

there should be a law against people like this breeding

Heather
        Participant

Drag0n, “disturbed” is a very good way of putting it. The fact that this narcissistic little twit is considered a legal adult is pretty dang disturbing. She knows nothing of compassion, responsibility, consideration, or even basic human relations. She sensed that she had said something wrong, but completely lacked the mental tools to figure out what it was. If she’d treated a human child in that way, she’d be universally named a psychopath. To me, someone who would treat an animal in that way is too bloody close for comfort. πŸ‘Ώ

When you take away compassion, responsibility, and consideration for other living creatures, what remains in the human psyche is genuinely horrifying. I wouldn’t touch this gal with a ten-foot cattle prod. She’s bad news; maybe not deliberately malicious, but she will commit many acts of malice during her life through sheer blundering inability to value anything other than her own precious self and her whims of the moment. And people will notice this . . . just as you have, and so many people here have.

I suppose it could be said that she’ll create her own punishment here on Earth, but I’m a little too vindictive to find that fully satisfying. However, in situations like this, it does comfort me to think that when she eventually passes on, she will face that cat again, sitting patiently beside Saint Peter. And oh, is she gonna have some ‘splainin’ to do then . . . .

Stephanie
          Participant

“We reap what we sow…”

lamortefille
            Participant

There’s a place in hell for her, right next to whoever beat the cat that WC posted about…. πŸ‘Ώ 😑

pipsxlch
              Participant

“Gee whiz, I have no idea what it costs to stuff an abused cat… maybe the same as a troglodyte co-worker?”
                Sasly, at least where and when I did animal cruelty complaints, there would have been nothing you could do about this case. Hopefully it’s just here.

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

*ugh*

I saw her today and she was all being her cheerful and peppy self. During lunch I was repairing one of the beaks on one of azurielle’s griffin chicks she sent me to fix a while back. She came into the break room and picked it up and then said it was co cute it makes her want to go and get a new kitten because that’s what it reminded her of.

I just looked at her eyebrows… cause if I looked into her eyes I would have probably smashed her teeth in and said “Yea… that’s probably not such a good idea with what happened to Mow, don’t you think?” then she went all crazy on me and started yelling at me accusatory like “What?! Are you saing it’s MY FAULT he got hit or something?! You know, he’s been an outdoor cat for a long time and it’s only that he was in the wrong place at the wrong time” I tried to defend and say “I didn’t mean it was you’re fault, just that maybe you don’t have the patience for having a kitten really since Mow irritated you so much since you really seem to want her anyway… why would you get another cat if you didn’t want the one you had is all I meant.” Then she slammed the chick down which PISSED ME OFF cause I was FIXING it ALREADY and it’s NOT MINE. (Luckily nothing happened to it) and she just yelled “WHATEVER! You’re so MEAN TO ME!” and stomped out of the lunch room. Thankfully she’s already gone home for the day now.

She needs some freakin’ therapy. He mood changes on the whim. I can already tell pretty soon we’re going to have to have a department meeting because she’s been snapping on other people in the department too. Just for NO REASON. One minute she’s happy, the next she’s bawling and screaming about how we are all conspiring against her and secretly hate her.

We got into it yesterday too. She started with why I have been so quite lately and I was like “I don’t know what you’re talking about, I think you’re being paranoid.” Even though I have been a little less talkative I suppose… so she started on like ” I know none of you guys like me! It’s like you all have a little club and conspire against me!” I finally just snapped at her and said “Yea… that’s exactly it. We actually have matching fanclub jackets” (then I went overboard) and continued “Stop acting like a nutbag” Yea, I was in the office in like .02 seconds being told I need to be more sensitive to other associates. Now today she waltzs into the breakroom and pulls all this, like she didn’t get my ass hauled into the office yesterday. 😑

Man… if it’s not my douchebag manager on my case I have to deal with crazies!

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Stephanie
                  Participant

Sounds to me that she knows what she did was WRONG and the guilt is eating her alive….

siberakh1
                    Participant

Geez drag0n, your workplace really could be it’s own TV show, like The Office, only with power tools! 😈

Amanda
                      Participant

Ugh. Makes me sick that the members here on the forum who never met this cat care more about him than his own owner did. Firstly, if I saw my neighbors cat get hit by a car I’d do my best to get it to the vet. Secondly, if Mow had been mine I’d probably have ended up with a cop car chasing me speeding my way to the vet. No amount of urine/blood/vomit on my clothes would make me waste precious time changing either. And finally, I would be so distraught at one of my pets dying I doubt I COULD eat anything, shame she didn’t choke on her steak dinner πŸ‘Ώ

Oh, yeah……sounds like a guilty conscience to me, too. 😑
                        Geeze, Drag0n….it sounds like your workplace is a breeding ground for whackos!
                        I have to give you credit, though….you’re still employed and not incarcerated…….yet.

Hmmmmm….power tools…..and forklifts. She ought to be run over with one of those and then you can tell her that’s how her cat felt, and ask her how she likes it. πŸ‘Ώ

tasgrs wrote:

I have to give you credit, though….you’re still employed and not incarcerated…….yet.

Hmmmmm….power tools…..and forklifts. She ought to be run over with one of those and then you can tell her that’s how her cat felt, and ask her how she likes it. πŸ‘Ώ

I might be willing to pitch in to get HER stuffed.. πŸ˜‰

TalonaCat wrote:

tasgrs wrote:

I might be willing to pitch in to get HER stuffed.. πŸ˜‰

We’d have to probably pay double–first to remove all the “poor me” BS, second to put in clean stuffing….. 😈 *snerk*

Actually that was a good comeback! I couldn’t think of that one if I tried. πŸ˜€

Well, maybe she will get fired and then she’ll be twice as miserable. And stuffing her isn’t a good idea!! No one would keep her in their house. πŸ˜€

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

I have ti admit, it’s pretty difficult to work somewhere with so many tools I could easily disembowel the many the idiots I work with πŸ™„

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.