fbpx

RANT … Seriously? WTF

Home Forums Miscellany Community RANT … Seriously? WTF

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author

I’m not entirely sure I would’ve been able to avoid losing my job and staying out of jail, because I sure as hell wouldn’t have been able to NOT throttle that freakin’ IDIOT on the spot. How can someone say they love their pets, and yet be able to sit there and watch it die slowly and in pain???? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก
    I’m with you, Drag0n….WTF?
    That’s why all my cats stay indoors 100% of the time. I won’t even leash train them because I’m afraid they’d try and bolt for the door without the leash on.

wow…. i don’t understand some people. ๐Ÿ˜ก oh well, karma! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Thank you for posting that wonderful story Garfield. I have had a lot of success stories myself with similar situations, but I was just in shock and am just appauled with my coworkers blatent ignorance of the situation. It’s good to know there are wonderful people out there like you who put animals before your own needs and help them find good homes.

I snorted when I read the “can you get your coworker stuffed” comment.

It seems weird to some people but I’m one of those people who see a person hurt another person (like on the news or whatever) I’m like “Oh no, that person is sick… they need to be put in jail” *shakes head in disgust* On the other hand…If I see a person hurt an animal I’m like “I’M GOING TO DESTROY THEM WITH MY BARE HANDS! THEY NEED TO FEEL EXACTLY WHAT THAT ANIMAL FELT! THEY DO NOT DESERVE TO LIVE!” *repeatedly punches pillows wishing they were the heads of the offenders*

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Setsunawolf
      Participant

What a moron. Some people should not be allowed to own animals.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
        Sun Dragon Koi #3

Omfg…. I can’t believe the nerve of some people…. honestly… putting a steak dinner over saving a life? Then asking about how much it’d be to get the poor cat stuffed?? Omg i woulda lost my job right then n there… i feel ya drag0n… i get fired up very easily when it comes to ppl torturing/abusing animals.. not caring for them how they should be treated. You can borrow my m16 if u want XD ๐Ÿ‘ฟ XD ๐Ÿ‘ฟ …. not… necessarily for shooting… but they make excellent beating sticks ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ˜† .. cuz dang.. some ppl rlly do need some sense beat into their heads… tho in this case.. idk if she can be helped with her level of idiocy…..i hope karma comes back to bite her >:( ill…. go away before i type a huge long rant paragraph too ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

aharttsx wrote:

putting a steak dinner over saving a life?

TWO lives, in fact, could have been saved here. the cat AND the cow. save the cat and forget the steak. sorry… had to put my two vegan cents in. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ‘ฟ BANG!! Now, maybe she’ll understand…. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
        See, some people just can’t handle being responsible pet owners. I would be RUNNING, let me repeat, RUNNING!!!!!!! to the nearest vet. At least maybe it would have had a chance and if not, a peaceful passing. I suggest if you can deep, deep (seriously, dig drill or otherwise to get there) deep down able to forgive her for being so ignorantly annoying and EVIL, then I guess a continuation of friendship (partnership) is okay. If you want to run her out of town with a few friends (cough) or more with pitchforks & torches, I suggest you walk the other way for fear of us having to write you Jail Mail. We could start an animal (pet) thread if you want to ๐Ÿ™‚ and we’ll start it for your honor.

I’ve wanted to tell you how cool your icon is btw. I keep forgeting.
        Naru-fan forever! ๐Ÿ˜€

Oh man, I’m one of those people that gets all throttled up at animal abuse. Now I’m no perfect pet owner, myself, but I’d be at the nearest vet damn the expense or the inconvenience if it were me.

She must’ve been hit with every stupid stick in the county to think that’s okay…. ๐Ÿ™„

I would’ve gotten fired… honestly. Because I would’ve at the very least hit her. 12 times. Maybe more.

Bob

WindstoneCollector wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

What a freakin moron. If it makes you feel any better, Drag0n, the cat was most likely in shock and not feeling much at that point, but you’re right… your coworker is a moron and you are better off not speaking to her. Idiocy may be spread thru close contact with an infected individual.

I probably would have been fired. I woulda ripped her a new ass, and damn the job. ๐Ÿ˜ก
          But yeah, I do think you are right Ski, idiocy is catching if you spend too much time around it! :negative:

Personally, I’d like to beat her til she felt that amount of pain, then watch her die. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
          I agree 100%

Nicole
          Participant

I can’t even imagine how heartless… or just plain stupid this person is… My cat is my baby and I can’t even imagine the lengths I would go to if anything happened to her… I wouldn’t just be letting her sit in a box if she was in any sort of pain that’s for sure… If it were me I probably would have acted the same as you… except when she asked about getting it stuffed I might have had a few words for her..
            If it were me I would probably never talk to this person again except to maybe give her a piece of my mind (in an appropriate job saving way) that I don’t associate with people who allow animals to suffer unnecessary pain and that I will never have anything to talk about with a person who allows such a thing.
            I wish there was someway to turn her in and get the rest of her pets confiscated… I’m sure you could prove she doesn’t provide adequate health-care for her pets with that story, or at least I would hope they would side with you.

Stephanie
            Participant

Wow…I wouldn’t have lost my job cos I would have waited for the moron to get off work and off work property THEN I would have torn into her ass…

You would have your statement, everything that she told you… maybe the neighbor saw or heard stuff that she did while that pour kitty was ….

Plus if she has anything like what she told you on facebook…. Theres Proof right there… Never air your dirty laundry in a public forum that ANYONE can get on or check.

All ya gotta do is call the right place and ask the right questions. She shouldn’t have ANY ANIMALS. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

Jennifer
              Keymaster

I get so ramped up and angry about these sorts of situations that I really have to rein myself in, so I won’t go on a huge rant here. It’s not helpful to anyone since I know all of you are awesome to your critters!

I am on a few bird communities and I constantly have to bite my tongue for one of them because so many people only see an animal’s worth in dollar signs. And so many people keep buying and breeding animals they knowingly cannot take care of nor afford. How is it so common that someone comes online and posts ‘help my animal is dying, I can’t afford to take it to the vet!’ then the animal dies a very preventable death, and the next week you see that person has bought another animal. What the heck!! It all makes me so angry! I am not quick to anger and very few things make me mad but this is one of them.. aauuugghh!!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

siberakh1
                Participant

The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze and/or anger me. You get people who ‘breed’ too, despite barely being able to afford to take care of the family and children they have (or so they can collect another ‘check’ – yes, I’ve seen it happen), so sadly, it is not just a pet or animal companion that it happens. That’s a whole other argument though. To quote someone I work with, “You can’t fix stupid.”

I would have to bite my tongue with someone like that. I like Ski’s comment best. Stupidity can be infectious, so best to just not talk to her if you can.

I had a chocolate lab run out in the street on my way home from Anime Boston (if I had been driving a few mph slower, I would have hit it… missed it by about 2 inches). My heart went totally in my throat and I could see the kids with their hands to their mouths like OMG!. This is about 30 minutes from my house in a rural town I used to substitute teach at. The dog was running across the street, blissfully ignorant to anything else. The dog ran off into a yard across the street, but boy, I was ready to come to a screeching halt and rush off to the nearest Vet/animal hospital! Luckily nothing happened and the dog avoided injury, but if I wasn’t awake before, I sure was then! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

No…Seriously, she would be dead to me. I would never look in her direction again, talk to her, pretend the said a word to me. I did this at a nursing home to the girl I KNEW was stealing from the residents! I caught her with a marked dollar I had left in a lady’s nightstand, and still they let her work there. 3 months of not even looking at her, but checking every drawer and everything in everyone’s room for any money every night I worked with her. She didn’t do it again, cuz she knew we all knew it was her. I took the write up but I wasn’t alone at catching her with that dollar.
                  This is much the same, those elderly people couldn’t stand up for themselves, and that cat couldn’t either, but for crying out loud she could have been more humane about it all…Or even had some simple compassion for her own dying pet. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ I’m so mad at these people. And I don’t remember it being so often before

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.