fbpx

Rainbow Dragons?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Rainbow Dragons?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Yes, they are.

Laurie
      Participant

The black gold curlie is a regular production I think. Only the red, white, gold, and ema pea are limited production. I wish Melody would bring the ow’s out in emerald peacock already. I think my squeaker is about broke πŸ™

Maria
        Participant

Oh yeah, that’s right. Black gold curlie is regular. Thanks for the correction, purpledoggy.
          And say, I just noticed – how come doggy has a kitty as her avatar?

wolflodge100
          Participant

the black gold curlies are only available as direct sales though.

Oh err him i better order 4 curlies quick then, i did ask for them to be put aside but i guess they will be sold by now?!
            Whne will they stop being made?

Laurie
            Participant

I don’t have any doggies so I post my kitty instead. The purpledoggy name was an old aol screen name that I came up with by looking at a stuffed animal I have.

Maria
              Participant

purpledoggy wrote:

I don’t have any doggies so I post my kitty instead. The purpledoggy name was an old aol screen name that I came up with by looking at a stuffed animal I have.

Oh! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜€ yay Suzie still has a box of curlies for me!!

Maria
                Participant

Good for you. You’ll love them. πŸ˜‰

Ive just got to tell mum i need Β£170 for all 5 and that includes postage to be payed through her paypal account! EEK!!!! πŸ˜•

Heather
                  Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Quote:

I’d buy a rainbow OW because I like rainbow and OWs, but it just seems kind of a self-contradiction to me. Rainbow on a warrior? Not really.

Oh, don’t tell Greenpeace! They’d be bummed. (A highlight of a school boat trip was seeing the Greenpeace ship Rainbow Warrior go past.) 8)
                    Hmm, an OW in rainbow? That could be really cool . . . but I’d have to see it to be sure. I’ve never known what to make of the red nose. It makes him look like he’s just come from a wild party. πŸ˜‰

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

Barrdwing wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Quote:

I’d buy a rainbow OW because I like rainbow and OWs, but it just seems kind of a self-contradiction to me. Rainbow on a warrior? Not really.

Oh, don’t tell Greenpeace! They’d be bummed. (A highlight of a school boat trip was seeing the Greenpeace ship Rainbow Warrior go past.) 8)
                      Hmm, an OW in rainbow? That could be really cool . . . but I’d have to see it to be sure. I’ve never known what to make of the red nose. It makes him look like he’s just come from a wild party. πŸ˜‰

LOL! Well all the other dragons make so much fun of him, no wonder he’s been out partying! πŸ˜†

Maria
                      Participant

Barrdwing wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Quote:

Aw, I don’t have much use for them do-gooders anyway. But as I said, I’d buy a rainbow OW even if I think the sculpt and color don’t really fit each other.

wolflodge100 wrote:

the black gold curlies are only available as direct sales though.

That is funny. Why are only available direct when the black gold color is still in stores? If they are only available then why didn’t Melody sign the bottom? πŸ˜•

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.