fbpx

Rainbow Dragons?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Rainbow Dragons?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)
  • Author

While there is a “feeding frenzy”, on e-Bay for Peackock Dragons, I don’t see any Rainbow Dragons.
    I always really liked the Rainbow ones, does anyone know what the deal is?

Jodi
    Participant

They were almost sold out at Windstone when they decided to retire the color, so it was hard to get any more for dealers. Most people that have them are the ones that want them at this point. This is my guess… not a fact. I bet a few show up later, but will probably be pretty spendy.

Arlla
      Participant

I just feel super lucky that I got the whole family months ago, before they were retired! Just waiting on my emp, now; he’s in the mail…ooooh, the anticipation!!!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
        -J R R Tolkien

emerald212 wrote:

They were almost sold out at Windstone when they decided to retire the color, so it was hard to get any more for dealers. Most people that have them are the ones that want them at this point. This is my guess… not a fact. I bet a few show up later, but will probably be pretty spendy.

We have a few pieces, but I’m very mixed on my feelings about selling them. We are Windstone dealers but I love the Rainbows, I might have to keep at least the male dragon, he’s my favorite male so far.
        Thanks for the feedback.

Andrea
        Participant

I didn’t know rainbow was retired. That was quick!
          The shop I just went to had a couple. I think an emperor and a mother.

laphon1
          Participant

Art Slinger wrote:

Quote:

We are Windstone dealers….

Am I the only one who doesn’t know your store? **looks for store**

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Phoenix wrote:

Yep, Windstone retired the Rainbow and Peacock lines at the same time.

Arlla wrote:

I just feel super lucky that I got the whole family months ago, before they were retired! Just waiting on my emp, now; he’s in the mail…ooooh, the anticipation!!!

Can you please take a photo of the group as a whole when you get your big guy. I would love to see them!

WolfenMachine
              Participant

Phoenix wrote:

Rainbow Emperor? How much were they asking? 😆

I think the Rainbow dragons don’t show up on ebay much compared to the peacock dragons is because the peacocks have been around so long, people have given them to other people, they’ve been loved, and forgotten about, and now people are looking to make a profit off a “dust collector” while the rainbows haven’t been out so long, so the people that bought them, still love them.

Andrea
                Participant

They were asking 299. I have been chatting with Wolflodge and she’s going to let me know if she wants it. If she doesn’t, and you want it, let me know.
                  They also have a rainbow lap dragon for 149 and a hatchling for I don’t know how much.

Bob

I’m surprised they have not raised the price since his retirement

Andrea
                    Participant

LOL, I didn’t even know he was retired! I doubt they would even think of it!

Welcome back DM!

Maria
                      Participant

Rainbow lap, Phoenix? You mean peacock, right?

Bob

Phoenix wrote:

LOL, I didn’t even know he was retired! I doubt they would even think of it!

Welcome back DM!
                          Thanks. I still have to be carefull at work but I’ll see what I can do to stay updated

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.