fbpx

Rainbow Baby and Production Mini-Keepers?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Rainbow Baby and Production Mini-Keepers?

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Azurielle
    Participant

I squeak for that strange natural test paint coloring. It was like a seal point siamese almost. The first photos of the babies were in it I think.

The baby is shown here in the color I am talking about with the dragon line up

http://windstoneeditions.com/sites/default/files/node_images/hoarder%20minikeeper%20fledge%20baby%20young.jpg

YES! This!!
      And also thanks for the reply! I would love to see the MKs in rainbow too, of course! Gotta have a complete set which was why I asked about the babies. 🙂

Keeper of the Fledgings

Dragoneer_88
      Participant

A squeak from me for more natural colors! I love the butterfly/moth looking mini’s with the spots on the wings. Of course, those ice blue mini’s and black mini’s are fantastic too!. My personal fav. is the ice blue mini with the white belly and white wingtips.

Some neat color ideas could be luna moths, tiger swallowtail butterflies, mourning cloak butterflies, monarch butterflies, more betta fish colors and even black and yellow garden spider colored mini SK’s. Could be interesting (if they haven’t already been made.)

On a side note…will there anymore BVP secret keepers? Sorry, had to ask. I’m new here.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.