fbpx

Rainbow Baby and Production Mini-Keepers?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Rainbow Baby and Production Mini-Keepers?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Azurielle
    Participant

Hi,
      Just wondering if/when there might be Rainbow Baby dragons…got to work on completing the rainbow, you know. ๐Ÿ˜‰ And also if you might consider making some mini-keepers in either production colors, like rainbow, and/or a more “natural” color since the tan/brown/cream/Siamese looking ones were awesome.

Keeper of the Fledgings

pipsxlch
      Participant

And a bit off topic, I suppose, I would like to see the MK done in production colors, including rainbow. Even if they were just a store exclusive items.

This would be great, even if it’s a grab bag lot of production colors. It might be easier to trade for one you like then.
        Melody, that is great news about having themed MK grab bag lots, most especially that there will be a natural lot! It would save a lot of disappointment- there do seem to be many who wanted naturals that weren’t there.
        Major squeak for could there be ones that look like this? Please with sugar on top?
        mostwantedgb photo gbdf2021_zpse48066df.png

Falcolf
        Participant

I squeak for natural MKs too! I would try to save up for that!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

I squeak for that strange natural test paint coloring. It was like a seal point siamese almost. The first photos of the babies were in it I think.

The baby is shown here in the color I am talking about with the dragon line up

http://windstoneeditions.com/sites/default/files/node_images/hoarder%20minikeeper%20fledge%20baby%20young.jpg

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kim
            Blocked

I had tried asking about rainbow and peacock dragon babies before too and don’t think it was answered when they would come out so have been waiting and wondering. I would also like to see dragon babies in sand and copper patina. Also would you be painting young dragons in violet flame, aquamarine sand? I would love to have the babies, fledglings and young dragons all in the same colours and those are what I am missing.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Scathach
              Participant

I had tried asking about rainbow and peacock dragon babies before too and don’t think it was answered when they would come out so have been waiting and wondering. I would also like to see dragon babies in sand and copper patina. Also would you be painting young dragons in violet flame, aquamarine sand? I would love to have the babies, fledglings and young dragons all in the same colours and those are what I am missing.

Kim, your question has been answered in several threads since the babies first started appearing in the store. I can’t find the links just now, sorry, but the answer is alaways the same – yes, Windstone will be making the babies in the old colours except possibly ruby, red fire, and maybe old green. These last three are due to paint issues.

Melody mentioned in a thread a while back that the casting process was getting so good that there wasn’t much need for copper patina to rescue pieces anymore and that if they were going to do copper, the dragons wouldn’t be “faulty” ones.

Regarding the “release date” of any new colours, I’m quite sure that if you are on the store notification list you will know in ample time hop in and purchase. Since the babies are production, you know the price and can set that aside for when they arrive.

Be patient. There are way more of us than there are of Windstone staff. The good folks at Windstone all work hard and put in many hours to produce goodies for us. Given the recent 200+ Grab Bag Dragons that were released, I’m surprised Melody and staff aren’t all on vacation.

Life is beautiful.

Scathach
                Participant

I squeak for that strange natural test paint coloring. It was like a seal point siamese almost. The first photos of the babies were in it I think.

The baby is shown here in the color I am talking about with the dragon line up

http://windstoneeditions.com/sites/default/files/node_images/hoarder%20minikeeper%20fledge%20baby%20young.jpg

Almost “Sand” isn’t she?

Life is beautiful.

Brittany
                  Participant

Hi,
                    Just wondering if/when there might be Rainbow Baby dragons…got to work on completing the rainbow, you know. ๐Ÿ˜‰ And also if you might consider making some mini-keepers in either production colors, like rainbow, and/or a more “natural” color since the tan/brown/cream/Siamese looking ones were awesome.

One of the mini keepers I got was very very similar to the rainbow production color so it’s definitely doable.

Melody: would more natural colored mini keepers include more that have designs that make then look like birds? Those were my favorite ๐Ÿ˜€

Kim
                    Blocked

First of all Scathach, I asked this before in one thread quite a while ago, not several and the question on this thread was when would they come out which was not answered before and also my question about young dragons was not answered before. I have a good memory and do not need to be told something was answered when it was not. Secondly from what Melody posted it sounded like she didn’t realize they weren’t painted in those colours yet and that this thread was a good little reminder. And lastly, you don’t need to be rude. The question was for Melody, not for you, thank you!

Scathach
                      Participant

First of all Scathach

Kim, in a public forum people often answer each other’s questions. I was simply trying to point out that there are other sources to find your answer and be helpful as others frequently have done. There was no need to jump on me. If you have anything else to say to me, PM me, per forum rules.

Life is beautiful.

Kim
                        Blocked

First of all Scathach

Kim, in a public forum people often answer each other’s questions. I was simply trying to point out that there are other sources to find your answer and be helpful as others frequently have done. There was no need to jump on me. If you have anything else to say to me, PM me, per forum rules.

I would suggest you do the same, messaging people if you have something to say instead of trying to make them look stupid on a public forum!

Kiya
                          Participant

Hi everyone!

If this thread continues to escalate, I will lock it. Please everyone, remember to stay polite! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you!!!

Melody
                            Keymaster

SORRY SORRY!!If I ever don’t answer, it is just because I somehow missed the question! If I don’t answer, it is ok to pester me.

Melody
                              Keymaster

Everybody is welcome answer questions around here. Usually Windstone forum folks know answers when I don’t!

Jennifer
                                Keymaster

And lastly, you don’t need to be rude. The question was for Melody, not for you, thank you!

We all answer questions for Melody from time to time. Sometimes she is very busy and if someone else knows the answer, it can help her out if we answer. ๐Ÿ™‚ I know I’ve answered for her many times. No one is trying to be rude, only to help you.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                                  My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.