fbpx

R.I.P. Amadeus "Old Butt" 02-01-2010

Home Forums Miscellany Community R.I.P. Amadeus "Old Butt" 02-01-2010

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • Author

i’m so sorry!!! that must be one of the most difficult things to do. he is in a better place now and in no pain. *big, big hugs*

Jasmine
    Participant

I’m so sorry hun.

twindragonsmum
      Participant

Big HUGE {{HUGGLES}} I’m sooo sorry ๐Ÿ™

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ™

tdm

laphon1
        Participant

I’m so sorry. ***big hugs***

Adaneth
          Participant

Very sorry for your loss. ๐Ÿ™ I’m glad he had a good long life with you.

LadyFirebird
            Participant

So sorry about your loss! I’ve had to make this decision in the past and it is never easy! Sending warms hugs and comforting thoughts your way.

Anonymous

I’m so sorry for your loss hun. ๐Ÿ™

((hugs))

Megan
                Participant

I’m so sorry for your loss ๐Ÿ™ Letting go is never easy, but you can take comfort knowing you did him one last kindness. *big hugs*

Bob

I’m SOOOO sorry to ready this
                    it’s never easy to lose a fur child but you KNOW you gave him the BEST hoe/family he coudl have EVER had
                    Huggies

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

I’m so sorry

Bodine
                      Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฅ All our Hearts go out to you Dear.Just remember,you gave your furbaby a long,happy,wonderful life,loved very dearly and it will be remembered that way for all time :yes:

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

I know…It’s still hard. I cried over my car for months…I can’t imagine how long it will be until I can look around the house and not see him chasing a ball out of the corner of my eye, or hear him meowing for canned food, or constantly walking back and forth over my lap until I finally snatch him up and hug him and kiss the top of his head until he purrs. Poor Sylvester is taking it really hard too since he was the one who did EVERYTHING but eat and poop for OB for the last 6 months or so. I have 4 more cats around here, and I love them all just as much, but I will be seeing OB’s “ghosts” out of the corner of my eye for a while I think. I woke up this morning I swear I could hear him meowing… ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Thanks everyone. All the hugs and such are worth a million dollars right now. (Even the Huggies DM. ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

megamibabe16
                        Participant

Oh no WindstoneCollector, that is terrible. *offers big giant hug* That must have been a hard decision to make, but at least he is no longer suffering and continue to watch over you. He had a phenomenal owner and lived a long, happy life. Time will help lessen the pain and he will always live on in your heart.

Skigod377
                          Participant

bodine6127 wrote:

๐Ÿ˜ฅ All our Hearts go out to you Dear.Just remember,you gave your furbaby a long,happy,wonderful life,loved very dearly and it will be remembered that way for all time :yes:

Mos def.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.