fbpx

Questions about Item #'s

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Questions about Item #'s

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

I was wondering if the Female Griffs and chicks had item #’s like the rest of the production peices do? Like the males are #901-b and #901-k…
    And do the little curlies have a number? I am assuming that the black gold’s will since they aren’t a limited production peice.
    I was wondering because I am currently working on updating my book, and I would like to have the numbers if they exist. I want it to be up-to-date, but I also don’t want wrong numbers floating around in it. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thanks!

Jodi
    Participant

That’s a good question. Hey, WSC. Do you have items number(s) for the claw foot pillar holders? I’d like my books up to date too. ๐Ÿ˜€

Griffin
      Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I was wondering if the Female Griffs and chicks had item #’s like the rest of the production peices do? Like the males are #901-b and #901-k…
        And do the little curlies have a number? I am assuming that the black gold’s will since they aren’t a limited production peice.
        I was wondering because I am currently working on updating my book, and I would like to have the numbers if they exist. I want it to be up-to-date, but I also don’t want wrong numbers floating around in it. ๐Ÿ˜€
        Thanks!

Yes, they all have numbers, but I have no idea what they are. I’ll find out.
        (I am using Griffin’s computer.I forgot to sign him out. This is Melody.)

Jodi
        Participant

Gifgiff wrote:

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Thanks!

Yes, they all have numbers, but I have no idea what they are. I’ll find out.
          (I am using Griffin’s computer.I forgot to sign him out. This is Melody.)

I’m glad you identified yourself. I was wondering who that was! ๐Ÿ˜†

Melody
          Keymaster

Female griffin is 902
            Sitting Griffin Chick 903
            Crouching Griffin Chick 904
            Curled Dragon 516

Jodi
            Participant

Melody wrote:

Female griffin is 902
              Curled Dragon 516

Did you find numbers for the Claw Foot Pillar Holders?

Elena
              Participant

Do Poads(tm) have Numbers?

Bob

emerald212 wrote:

Melody wrote:

Female griffin is 902
                  Curled Dragon 516

What is this Claw Foot Pillar Holder?? I saw it mentioned earlier and have no idea what it is???

Melody
                  Keymaster

foxfeather wrote:

poads tm are number 1135,
                    I forgot about the foot things.That will be harder to find out because it isn’t on a price list.

Bob

Melody wrote:

foxfeather wrote:

I forgot about the foot things.That will be harder to find out because it isn’t on a price list.

What do the claw foot pillars look like?

Jodi
                      Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Melody wrote:

foxfeather wrote:

What do the claw foot pillars look like?

They look like the gargoyle claw business card holders, but instead of the place for the business cards, there is a pedastal for a pillar candle. They were a set a three in three sizes. Windstones only has the smallest size left in and I can get some if you want. They are around $25 each. People have started using them for pedastals for their cowpie dragons. If you look at the Show your Windstone Collection thread, someone (sorry I don’t remember who) has a photo near the end of it with one set up that way.

Bob

I finally spotted one but I’m BROKE, thank you anyway

BDW
                          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Melody wrote:

Female griffin is 902
                            Curled Dragon 516

What is this Claw Foot Pillar Holder?? I saw it mentioned earlier and have no idea what it is???

Hi, if you want to see a picture of the Windstone Editions claw foot pillar holder, I have one pictured in the following link:
                            http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q70/Blackdesertwind/Windstone%20Editions/
                            I use mine with a lighted crystal instaid of a candle.
                            Feel free to browse. Not all my collection is featured on this site.
                            Enjoy!

Hooked on Windstone for life!

Jodi
                            Participant

I like the way that looks with the crysal, BDW. It lights up? Is there a cord with a light bulb that fits into it?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.