fbpx

Questions about Item #'s

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Questions about Item #'s

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    BDW
    Participant

emerald212 wrote:

I like the way that looks with the crysal, BDW. It lights up? Is there a cord with a light bulb that fits into it?

Yes it does have a cord with a light bulb.
      Purchased it on eBay.

[/]

Jodi
      Participant

That’s really cool. I’ve seen some selenite ones and a rose quartz one, but nothing as nice as yours. Awesome!

BDW
        Participant

emerald212 wrote:

That’s really cool. I’ve seen some selenite ones and a rose quartz one, but nothing as nice as yours. Awesome!

Thank you Emerald.
          I had the smokey quartz for some time. Then when I purchased the pillar, that is when the idea struck me. And voila!

Patricia
          Participant

That look very nice! I didn’t even know that people did that with quartz.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

lamortefille
            Participant

Awesome bdw! I love the picture frame, too.

Clawfoot Pillar holders Item # 2100. πŸ˜€

And thanks Melody!!! That will help. There are some very long lists here…Especially the Dragon list. But it’s been a while since I had a printer (yes, I bought one!!!) that worked, and time to sit down and update it. But since I been working on that, I have fallen behind on here! 😯 πŸ˜›

BUMP!

Errr…One more (for now)…
              Are there ever gonna be production eyes closed Flapcats? And if so, what is their item number…I keep running into different things that I have no answer for. I guess I could call Susie, but what a mundane thing to ask her when she is so busy… πŸ˜•

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Are there ever gonna be production eyes closed Flapcats?

I asked Melody that question about a year ago (before the forum started!), and she had said that the eyes shut flapcat would always be limited edition, while the eyes open flapcat would be production/limited production.

I’m not sure if there’ve been any change in plans since then…

Skigod377
              Participant

mimitrek wrote:

I’m not sure if there’ve been any change in plans since then…

Not that I know of. That sounds exactly right.

Awe…I want one with it’s eyes closed, but I won’t probably be able to afford it until next tax season. πŸ˜₯ (But does it still have a #? πŸ˜† )

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.