fbpx

Quest#3 -20 Questions

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest#3 -20 Questions

Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    Joy

Guess sent! Thank you for running a fun game! ๐Ÿ™‚

Bullsquid
      Participant

I thought the question was pretty clear cut when I asked it. But then I didn’t realize at the time that there were a few sculpts on the master list who’s age weren’t clear. All the pieces on my list at the time were all clearly baby, young, or adult. I was debating between age or species and felt age had the potential to eliminate more sculpts. If only I knew that question would be source of so much confusion….

I certainly don’t blame you; it’s my fault for jumping the gun and sending my guess early. And your question was very clear, just people’s interpretation of the answer was varied.

Now I just have to hope that I don’t like the paint job on the prize coiled dragon and pretend I never wanted to win it. ๐Ÿ˜›

moonbeam
        Participant

Out of curiosity:
          Will there be a picture of the coiled dragon in the Quest Prize Gallery?

Kiya
          Participant

In theory! ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m not 100% positive it’s been painted yet. I’m waiting to hear back from Melody.

She wasn’t expecting to have to paint more GBB unicorns – I think the Unicorn Apocalypse has everyone behind!

KaytanaPhoenix
            Participant

Unicorn Apocalypse

XD

Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.