fbpx

Quest#3 -20 Questions

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest#3 -20 Questions

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

Yes, you guys are right – there are at least two sculpts it could be.

Once again, I encourage people to WAIT to guess.

I feel very sad that a number of folks have sent in their guesses at this point. 🙁

Remember – you only get ONE guess. If you are wrong, you can’t change your mind. There is nothing to be lost by waiting, but you could lose your chance to win if you send it in now and are incorrect!

scenceable
      Participant

I think people are interpreting “adult” differently, that’s why 🙂 Hopefully the next few questions make it more obvious! 😀

Kiya
        Participant

I think people are interpreting “adult” differently, that’s why 🙂 Hopefully the next few questions make it more obvious! 😀

Unfortunately the last few questions won’t help the poor folks who sent in their guesses already! 🙁

Joy

I can only think of one sculpture that fits the criteria we have so far. I suppose if you stretch the answer to one of the questions, there might be a second, but it doesn’t quite fit… 🙂

Kiya
            Participant

I can only think of one sculpture that fits the criteria we have so far. I suppose if you stretch the answer to one of the questions, there might be a second, but it doesn’t quite fit… 🙂

Which question? I checked on any I wasn’t sure of to make sure it was answered correctly!

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Naa, I don’t think you have the streach the question really (if we’re thinking the same thing that is)

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Tara
                Participant

I think my difficultly figuring out what the second sculpt was is that I’ve always considered the only other possible sculpt an adult so I didn’t even think of it as a possibility(if the second one is the one I think it is). But last night I was looking at the height of the different pieces and it’s kinda short compared to mom and dad so I guess it might not be an adult like I previously thought.

Pam

I am down to one as well, but possibly two depending on your interpenetration of an “adult”.

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Yea, I think we’re all pretty much on the same page here ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Joy

Which question? I checked on any I wasn’t sure of to make sure it was answered correctly!

Exactly what everyone else is saying – is a sculpture considered adult if it doesn’t have a baby/young/hatching descriptor? If it is, then I only have one option; if it isn’t (say a “dragon” is not necessarily an adult) then I have two. 🙂

Kiya
                        Participant

Exactly what everyone else is saying – is a sculpture considered adult if it doesn’t have a baby/young/hatching descriptor? If it is, then I only have one option; if it isn’t (say a “dragon” is not necessarily an adult) then I have two. 🙂

Perhaps that type of clarification would make a good question for someone to ask! 🙂

Tara
                          Participant

The sculpt we’re talking about doesn’t indicate it’s age in either title or description like most sculpts so we’re not sure if it’s a teenager or a small adult.

KoishiiKitty
                            Participant

I would say we are definitely still looking at two possibilities. When comparing the features of the one sculpt that right now is in question of being a possible candidate, you can see what gender it is. But it’s features, when compared to the one that we know for sure is an adult, look underdeveloped to me. I feel pretty safe in saying unless a more specific question is answered, it’s a 50/50 toss up for me.

Rachel
                              Participant

Lots of additional clues in the discussion…

littleironhorse
                                Participant

I’ve got 2 finalists as well. I hope the last few questions will settle it!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 125 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.