fbpx

Quest#3 -20 Questions

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest#3 -20 Questions

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

Just a bit longer to ask questions today! Make sure you get yours in! πŸ™‚

Kiya
      Participant

Today’s questions/answers are posted!

Wampus Dragon
        Participant

Ayonah are you getting my questions? Ive sent them the past couple of days and got no replies.

Kiya
          Participant

Ayonah are you getting my questions? Ive sent them the past couple of days and got no replies.

I’m not sending out replies for all the questions that come in (since you don’t get entries that way), but I have been getting yours!

I apologize we haven’t updated the questions yet today. I was super busy at work and didn’t have a chance. I’m home now so they should be done in the next 10-15 minutes tops.

pegasus4240
            Participant

Will we get to see the picture of the prize before we send in the guesses? Just curious. πŸ™‚ Thanks again for doing these fun, fun quests for us.

-- Angie

Puffpastryofdoom
              Participant

Wow! Those last two questions were great! It’s so exciting to “knock off” a whole bunch of possibilities from the little list I made! (And I’m sure I’m not the only one doing it either! Haha…)
                These quests have been so much fun! Whoever thought of creating them is a complete genius!!! πŸ˜€

Kiya
                Participant

Will we get to see the picture of the prize before we send in the guesses? Just curious. πŸ™‚ Thanks again for doing these fun, fun quests for us.

I’m not sure, but probably not. I haven’t had the prize images before winners were announced so far! πŸ™‚

Kiya
                  Participant

Questions are updated πŸ™‚

littleironhorse
                    Participant

Going well! My list is getting smaller and still 12 questions to go!

Sirithiliel
                      Participant

Ooooh good questions!

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

The list gets smaller and smaller.

Elena
                          Participant

Wow! Those last two questions were great! It’s so exciting to “knock off” a whole bunch of possibilities from the little list I made! (And I’m sure I’m not the only one doing it either! Haha…)
                            These quests have been so much fun! Whoever thought of creating them is a complete genius!!! πŸ˜€

Great Minds think alike! :bigsmile:

Hannah
                            Participant

I have a general question (not one I’m submitting) about what we should be considering in this list of Windstones – should we be including all sculpts that have ever been made even if they are no longer in production? What about sculpts that haven’t made it to regular production yet? I’m thinking of the Sun dragon (retired) and the Moon dragon (not in regular production yet) here.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Purplecat
                              Participant

given the ‘it might be any sculpture’ I’m figuring that any sculpture melody has posted online for us to view is fair game.

Hannah
                                Participant

given the ‘it might be any sculpture’ I’m figuring that any sculpture melody has posted online for us to view is fair game.

But that would mean that anything in the blog, anything on deviant art, in the gallery, anything that’s been made but never made it to production would be fair game. That seems like a bit too much :/ But, this is why I’m asking for clarification πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 125 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.