fbpx

Quest 8

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 8

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

Just an fyi, the last 2 emails I’ve gotten for treats, while the name of the treat is there, the image is not. Not sure if anyone else has noticed this or is having the same experience.

I haven’t been getting HTML emails from you for some reason so the images can’t send back. :/

Question Kiya

Is there 2 more treats to be posted today Nov 2nd or am I just missing 2 of the 12. I have gone through the windstone facebook page and only see 10 images. We are supposed to mail in tomorrow the 3rd correct? Please let me know if I am just missing something or they have not yet been posted. 🙂

Kiya
      Participant

They are posted now.

Also, if you look at the first post in this thread, there is a list of treats and dates so you can make sure you were caught up. 🙂

dragonmedley
        Participant

Hmmm… I only got one for the 2nd, unless the name is an image. They don’t display for me this time.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Tara
          Participant

There’s no image for the last one. It took me a minute to notice it but it’s text only in the next post(on Facebook that is).

Kiya
            Participant

There’s no image for the last one. It took me a minute to notice it but it’s text only in the next post(on Facebook that is).

I _thought_ I had 12 pictures, but I could only find 11!

littleironhorse
              Participant

Treat bag sent!

dragonmedley
                Participant

So… do we wait for that 12th picture or do we just send in our treat bags without it?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Sirithiliel
                  Participant

Sent my treat bag!

Kiya
                    Participant

So… do we wait for that 12th picture or do we just send in our treat bags without it?

Ayonah posted it/sent it out as text only since we didn’t have a picture.

I’m not showing that Ayonah got an email for you asking for the last two treats. The last email I see was sent very early on 11/2 (which would have gotten the 11/1 treat), before the new treats for 11/2 were available.

You can still send in for the last 2 – Ayonah will still send those out until 6:45 pm PT since that’s 24 hours from when they were posted.

SilverDragon
                      Participant

I just sent my treat bag too! 🙂 Good luck to everyone!

AND please let me know that it was received. 🙂

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                        Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Kiya
                        Participant

I’ve sent messages out to everyone whose bag was received and accepted.

Please remember, you have to meet ALL the requirements for submitting your treat bags (including putting your forum name in the message!)

Being a registered forum member is a quest requirement, so without your forum name so I can confirm you’re a member, you are not eligible and your entry won’t be counted. 🙁

I sent mine in and did NOT get a confirmation!! I had forum name in the message, the list of all 12 treat names and “Quest 8 Treat Bag” as subject. Pretty sure I got all the details right.

e-mail to Ayonah@windstoneeditions.com right??

Did I do something wrong?

Tinks
                          Participant

I sent mine in and did not get a confirmation. 🙁

etruscan
                            Participant

Never mind … I did get a confirmation for my treat bag. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 72 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.