fbpx

Quest #6

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest #6

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Ayonah
    Participant

Quest 6 is to write a caption for the winning Quest 5 fuzzy photo! (The winning photo will be posted in this thread).

Each forum member is allowed one caption submission. All entries will be posted on the forum for public voting at the end of the submission period.
      Please remember your manners; explicit language, adult content, racial slurs, etc. will need to be to disqualified.

Names will not be posted with the submissions during the voting period, though the name of the winner will be posted after voting is over, along with the winning caption. One vote per member.

The caption with the most votes wins. In the event of a tie, the Windstone staff will select their favorite of the tied captions for the winner.

The prize will be a “grab bag” Young Unicorn that somehow got separated from the herd.

Rules, rules, rules:

You must be a registered forum member to enter and win.
      All entries must be in English (LOL speak IS proper English around here)
      Everyone who enters must be the age of majority in their country of origin, or must have a parent or guardian’s consent to enter.

The submission period is from Monday, June 4th – Monday, June 18th. Voting will take place from Wednesday, June 20th at 10 am – Wednesday, June 27th at 10 am. The winner will be announced no later than July 2nd (and likely earlier unless there is a tie!)

Submissions should not be longer than 136 characters (including spaces).

Entries should be emailed to me, Ayonah (Please don’t post them on the forum. We’ll do that)

Emails should have the subject line of “Quest 6 Entry” and must contain the caption and the entrant’s forum user name in the body.
      All entries will receive a confirmation email that they were received. Double check your email entry, before hitting “send”.
      Any entry that does not contain the required information will not be accepted.

Did you read this all the way down to the last paragraph? Good for you!

Kiya
      Participant

And here is our winning photo! Have fun captioning!

Finalist 10

Kiya
        Participant

Please make sure to review the submission rules. The character count INCLUDES spaces. So each space counts as a character. Submissions exceeding the character count will be disqualified.

Thank you!!!!

Jinya
          Participant

How fun is this! The contest is going to be interesting.. and quick…

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

You know I am usually pretty quick with things like that but I’m totally drawing a complete blank x.x Great idea though! I’ll have to think about this one for a while ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

WolfenMachine
              Participant

AWWW for a grab bag young unicorn? *puts on thinking cap* I never win stuff, but I’m going to try real hard!

Kiya
                Participant

How fun is this! The contest is going to be interesting.. and quick…

Haha, alas, quick was a prime consideration. I’m in my last 4 weeks of grad school and needed something that was “easy” to run this month. ๐Ÿ˜€

Ah man, I’m not very good at coming up with captions. Still gotta try though!

Sirithiliel
                  Participant

my feelings too =P gotta at least give it a attempt

etruscan
                    Participant

So, where is the No Idea Club meeting this time? ๐Ÿ˜‰

I didnt get a confirmation email so I’m not sure I did it right. Help?

Kiya
                      Participant

The confirmations are sent out manually and I don’t always get to check the email frequently. I usually do them at just once each day.

If you don’t get one by tomorrow, send me a PM.

The confirmations are sent out manually and I don’t always get to check the email frequently. I usually do them at just once each day.

If you don’t get one by tomorrow, send me a PM.

Thank you so much for answering so quickly! If I don’t get a confirmation by tomorrow I will send you the PM. Thanks!

Sirithiliel
                        Participant

So, where is the No Idea Club meeting this time? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Under a big pink umbrella with pineapples and question marks on it. Andromar dragon is doing a barbeque =P

Kiya
                          Participant

Hey guys,

I will be out of town today and away from a computer for much of the day so quest confirmation emails will likely not go out till tomorrow.

I apologize for the delay! But never fear! They WILL go out! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Kiya

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.