fbpx

Quest #6

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest #6

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder – please EMAIL your entries. If you have any questions, you may email them to Ayonah OR PM me (Kiya) OR post them on the forum.

Please do NOT PM Ayonah. Lion paws are hard to type with – I check his emails for him, but I don’t sign into his forum account. πŸ˜€

Thanks!

-Kiya

Kiya
      Participant

All the submissions we received have had confirmations sent.

If you did not receive a confirmation, one of two things likely happened:

1.) The spam filter caught it – if you submitted your entry more than 24 hours ago and don’t have a confirmation, please let me know

2.) You sent it to the wrong place – please make sure you emailed your submission to Ayonah, we do not take any entries via PM (private message)

We’ve gotten some great captions so far! You have over a week to get your entries in if you haven’t already, so I hope to get some more soon! πŸ™‚

-Kiya

Ah man, I’m not very good at coming up with captions. Still gotta try though!

my feelings too =P gotta at least give it a attempt

So, where is the No Idea Club meeting this time? πŸ˜‰

Under a big pink umbrella with pineapples and question marks on it. Andromar dragon is doing a barbeque =P

Oh my god I am sooooooo there. My mind is a complete blank!!!! I got nothing on this one.

Avalon_Angel
        Participant

Did you get my entry? I am just curious if you did or not. Thank you.

Kiya
          Participant

Did you get my entry? I am just curious if you did or not. Thank you.

I don’t have an email from you. πŸ™ Did you email the entry to Ayonah @ windstoneeditions . com?

Avalon_Angel
            Participant

πŸ™ No….. Didn’t know the email address. πŸ™ I’m fairly new here. Don’t judge. lol! jk. Yep, I’m a noob. πŸ˜› But I did just now send you an email with my entry. So….. Good luck to everyone who is entering this quest! πŸ™‚

scenceable
              Participant

Sent mine πŸ™‚ I had like 4 I liked but sent my favourite. Can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Kiya
                Participant

Remember, entries close on Monday morning Pacific Time! Make sure you get them in!

Skeeterdeee
                  Participant

UGH! Someone hacked my email today and sent spam to everyone on my contacts list using my name!! I think I fixed the problem, but I hope my entry went through! :puzzled:

Kiya
                    Participant

UGH! Someone hacked my email today and sent spam to everyone on my contacts list using my name!! I think I fixed the problem, but I hope my entry went through! :puzzled:

Just got it and sent a reply.

Also, I realized we never posted a submission deadline for today! *boggle*

So, in light of that, I will accept any entries received up until 11:59 PM PT today, 6/18.

pegasus4240
                      Participant

Man, this contest is hard for me. πŸ™‚ But I scraped something together at the last second. πŸ™‚

-- Angie

Heather
                        Participant

I entered at the last second. What a fun contest, can’t wait to see the entries πŸ™‚

Ann

Man, this contest is hard for me. πŸ™‚ But I scraped something together at the last second. πŸ™‚

Me too! If you never try you never win!

pegasus4240
                            Participant

That’s why I keep trying. πŸ™‚

-- Angie

Hannah
                              Participant

This contest was super hard for me too, and its my picture! XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.