fbpx

Quest #4

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest #4

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 150 total)
  • Author
    Pam

Kiya wasn’t in time to stop me, so I’ve added a second prize choice, for those who may not like pink dragons. This is an unnamed GB uni, who has a weird little blotch on his cheek.

http://windstoneeditions.com/contentquest-4-prize-option-2

Sirithiliel
      Participant

Kiya wasn’t in time to stop me, so I’ve added a second prize choice, for those who may not like pink dragons. This is an unnamed GB uni, who has a weird little blotch on his cheek.

http://windstoneeditions.com/contentquest-4-prize-option-2

Oh he’s quite pretty, but I think I’ll still aim for the pink dragon =P Always wanted one heehee

Kiya
        Participant

Updated in the rules as well, but:

Bumping the thread the picture is hidden in also counts as revealing the location and will result in disqualification (I’m not putting these in active threads).

No one has done this – we’re just being proactive! πŸ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

hahaha, Ohhh… wow…

Joy

Will the scavenger hunt photo be posted in a random person’s response, or just in a Windstone person’s response? I’m just a little unsure where I should be looking… πŸ™‚

Kiya
              Participant

Will the scavenger hunt photo be posted in a random person’s response, or just in a Windstone person’s response? I’m just a little unsure where I should be looking… πŸ™‚

It could be posted in anyone’s response.

I will happily hijack anyone’s post! πŸ™‚

It should be pretty obvious when you find it though! πŸ™‚

Jennifer
                Keymaster

I hope you’ll post all the photos here once the contest is over! I’d love to see (but have no time to look). πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Kiya
                  Participant

I hope you’ll post all the photos here once the contest is over! I’d love to see (but have no time to look). πŸ™‚

I could send you a link to them. πŸ™‚

Day 2 HEHE So Cute!! Yummers

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

That search actually stumbled me into a couple threads that were fun to go over XD

Michelle
                      Participant

Ok, this quest has be feeling pretty dumb. I can’t find anything! I even had my husband helping me last night and we just couldn’t find anything. Are the photos we’re looking for supposed to be photos that already existed in the thread and you’ve edited them to include the letter and number? Or are they completely new? Ah! I’m starting to wonder if I’m even going to be able to compete in this quest!

Kiya
                        Participant

Ok, this quest has be feeling pretty dumb. I can’t find anything! I even had my husband helping me last night and we just couldn’t find anything. Are the photos we’re looking for supposed to be photos that already existed in the thread and you’ve edited them to include the letter and number? Or are they completely new? Ah! I’m starting to wonder if I’m even going to be able to compete in this quest!

These are photos from the Windstone factory that have been newly inserted in the threads. If you do a search from the forum search feature with the keywords, the photos WILL show up in one of the results threads.

The photos should be fairly obvious – they don’t have anything to do with either the search term or the topic under discussion in the threads they are hidden in.

Good luck!

Sirithiliel
                          Participant

oooh that was a sneaky one this time, I almost missed it XD Very very cute!

Michelle
                            Participant

Thank you so much, Kiya! I just found one! πŸ˜€ It’s not impossible afterall!

Cailin
                              Participant

Oh goodness, I have been looking and looking and cant find a thing! Im getting bummed.

Can the photo be a member’s profile picture or a signature picture? Or do the little smiley faces count as pictures? (maybe silly questions but it seems like the only things I havent analyzed in the serch results)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 150 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.