fbpx

Quest 15 is CLOSED

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 15 is CLOSED

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

IΒ΄m just missing one last answer. I found an answer but it is one letter short >_< So maybe itΒ΄s not the right one?
      I very much hope this is not something I can only find on melodys personal FB page because I donΒ΄t plan to ever open a FB account πŸ˜‰

Do we need to log in to access Melody’s page?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Bodine
      Participant

I found them all and mine is in the snail mail to y’all.Thanks Kiya!This was fun.

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

jmoore
        Participant

IΒ΄m just missing one last answer. I found an answer but it is one letter short >_< So maybe itΒ΄s not the right one?
          I very much hope this is not something I can only find on melodys personal FB page because I donΒ΄t plan to ever open a FB account πŸ˜‰

I do not have a Facebook account, either. But I was able to find all of the answers through forum searches (well, the answers I found all fit – who knows if they were the right ones? πŸ™‚ ). Also, you do not need a Facebook account to go to the studio page – it is public and I am able to see it (and the wonderful photos!) without having a Facebook account. But, no, I can’t go to Melody’s personal page (or at least I doubt I can – I haven’t even tried).

Kiya
          Participant

Nothing is restricted to Melody’s personal page only – it’s just FASTER in some cases.

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

I checked around for some of the harder answers just because I got a few questions on them and you don’t HAVE to have an account on much of anything to find the answers if you REALLY look!

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

phantomess
              Participant

I just now realized the quest had been posted, lol. I’ll sit this one out since I don’t particularly want a pebble fox- that way someone who’ll love it will get it! I’m still excited for the winners to be announced, though. I always love that part. :bigsmile:

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Kiya
                Participant

I went with pebbles because so many people had been asking for them and I found a stash of fennecs on a cart Melody told me I could steal from. πŸ™‚ (For the quest, not for me – sadly ;))

Please feel free to throw out ideas on what kinds of prizes you’d like to see! I can at least usually influence what gets picked. πŸ™‚

Kiya
                  Participant

Also! I am up to date on confirmation emails. If you sent an entry and did NOT get a confirmation from Ayonah, please let me know!!!

Kiya
                    Participant

I found them all and mine is in the snail mail to y’all.Thanks Kiya!This was fun.

Susie just got one in the mail today – I’m guessing it was yours, but I’ll let you know once she sends it to me πŸ™‚

Dragoneer_88
                      Participant

I went with pebbles because so many people had been asking for them and I found a stash of fennecs on a cart Melody told me I could steal from. πŸ™‚ (For the quest, not for me – sadly ;))

Please feel free to throw out ideas on what kinds of prizes you’d like to see! I can at least usually influence what gets picked. πŸ™‚

I’d like to see dragon prizes. :bigsmile: Or maybe Windstone gift certificates. Is gift certificate thing possible or is there some kind of legal thing that might get in the way?

Kiya
                        Participant

I’d like to see dragon prizes. :bigsmile: Or maybe Windstone gift certificates. Is gift certificate thing possible or is there some kind of legal thing that might get in the way?

We do a lot of dragons. πŸ™‚ I can pretty much guarantee one of the next couple of quests will have a dragon prize.

There’s no law against gift certificates that I’m aware of – I think we just haven’t done them because quest prizes tend to be pieces that aren’t quite good enough to go on ebay or in the store. Gift certificates would be used on perfectly sell-able pieces so aren’t quite as good for Windstone. πŸ™‚

Lauren
                          Participant

Gift certificate might be fun! Then someone can get what they really really want. But then again, maybe that defeats the purpose of having a prize that’s chosen for us?

Are test paints considered too valuable to be prizes? Like, I’m not sure if prizes are usually left over production or limited production pieces or not. Of course winning ANYTHING is special, but I’m sure people would really treasure something that’s been worked on personally by Melody or Brandi or the other production artists and has an initial.

If I say ‘kirins’ will people start throwing things at me? :bigsmile: But seriously, kirins and orientals and dragons all make me happy, though I also really really adore these pebble guys. I’m not difficult to please~

Sirithiliel
                            Participant

I’m all for unique prizes over gift certificates or store-pieces, myself =) Makes them seem much more special. Though really, a free Windstone is a good windstone for those of us on a tight budget! *huggles her griffon chick*

I’m always up for dragons, especially an oriental! Though granted that’d mean the associated quest is difficult XD i just enjoy the quests, so thanks for putting them on for us

Dragoneer_88
                              Participant

We do a lot of dragons. πŸ™‚ I can pretty much guarantee one of the next couple of quests will have a dragon prize.

There’s no law against gift certificates that I’m aware of – I think we just haven’t done them because quest prizes tend to be pieces that aren’t quite good enough to go on ebay or in the store. Gift certificates would be used on perfectly sell-able pieces so aren’t quite as good for Windstone. πŸ™‚

Yay! Dragons! Though i mainly collect dragons, I too will take a free windstone any day, no matter what it is. πŸ™‚ About the gift certificates, i feel dumb for asking about them now. Thought about it after i posted it. Everyone is right. They just couldn’t compete with an ooak piece. Sucks all the fun out of a quest.

Kiya
                                Participant

Not dumb at all! πŸ™‚ We actually had a long thread about prizes awhile back and they might end up being an option at some point (if we run out of pieces to use!)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 124 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.