fbpx

Quest 15 is CLOSED

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 15 is CLOSED

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    chibishiro12
    Participant

I got them all! It took some time to research, because some of these were difficult for a newbie. πŸ˜›
      But I think I got them right! XD

Looking for-
      red fire young dragon
      old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Landipan
      Participant

Yay! My second ever quest! Some of the answers were HARD to figure out but I feel good about the answers I chose. Crossing fingers and toes! Good luck to all that enter!

Just sent mine through email, is it okay that I sent the image in an attachment on the email or does it need to be directly visible in the email? Sorry for the newb questions, just want to cover all my bases.

*Formerly meowmix101
        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Lauren
        Participant

Man, I’m really glad that this isn’t based on a first-come, first-serve kind of thing. πŸ™‚ It’s much more fun not to be hurried and to let everyone who takes the time to complete it have a chance at the drawing. ALSO PEBBLE FOXES OMG!!! I AM SO EXCITED!! Thank you again for hosting this Kiya!!

Me too! I’m three answers short at the moment, and I won’t tell you how many I had to seek and find. Not so easy for the newbies…..

I’m impressed. I’m still looking for many of them myself! I’m sure I’ll find them eventually; I’m not giving up and I’ve got four weeks. But it’s definitely a challenge for a newbie. πŸ™‚

jmoore
          Participant

Drat! So, I found the three answers I was missing, but one of them made one of my other answers wrong! I thought I knew what that one was, but now it doesn’t fit….. Back to the drawing board!

Lauren
            Participant

I know that feeling jmoore, it’s happened to me a couple times today!! I still have three to find myself, and I’ve been scavenging haaaarrrd. The answers have gotta be somewhere! Just gotta keep looking.

Mary
              Participant

This is my first Quest and I’m having fun learning about Windstones. Down to one last word that I finally found the answer, but it doesn’t fit with my across words so I probably have something wrong. Gotta go back recheck them.

Lauren
                Participant

Hmmm. I’ve gone back completely through the blog, multiple times through the FAQ and about sections, snooped around Facebook and looked at the individual sculpts’ page listings and artist’s galleries, but I still haven’t found answers for 29 across, 8 down, and 26 down. I must be missing something somewhere, but I haven’t figured it out yet. Also, although I’ve made what I think is a good guess for 17 down, I actually saw a conflicting and not-fitting answer for that question in my various perusals. So that was puzzling.

I’m still going to keep trying and all. But I hope that after the quest is finished we can get a master list of the answers from you Kiya. πŸ™‚ Just so we can know if we got em right or not.

jmoore
                  Participant

Drat! So, I found the three answers I was missing, but one of them made one of my other answers wrong! I thought I knew what that one was, but now it doesn’t fit….. Back to the drawing board!

Ooooh! I think I may have figured it out! πŸ™‚ Hooray!

Don’t give up! πŸ™‚

As a newbie myself it was a bit hard, but I got them all (I think). You just have to look everywhere, and I do mean everywhere! Leave no stone unturned. πŸ™‚

Dandr13
                    Participant

Yeah! Done! Usually I’m terrible at crosswords – it’s nice to find one where I know most of the answers. Still had to look up a few of them though.

Thanks Kiya for the great quest. πŸ™‚

Mary
                      Participant

Hmmm. I’ve gone back completely through the blog, multiple times through the FAQ and about sections, snooped around Facebook and looked at the individual sculpts’ page listings and artist’s galleries, but I still haven’t found answers for 29 across, 8 down, and 26 down. I must be missing something somewhere, but I haven’t figured it out yet. Also, although I’ve made what I think is a good guess for 17 down, I actually saw a conflicting and not-fitting answer for that question in my various perusals. So that was puzzling.

I’m still going to keep trying and all. But I hope that after the quest is finished we can get a master list of the answers from you Kiya. πŸ™‚ Just so we can know if we got em right or not.

Lasohaney, I was hung up on a few of the same questions, but found that using the Windstone “search” function eventually led me to the answers.

Here’s the link to instructions for how to do searches on the forum or site;

http://windstoneeditions.com/frequently-asked-questions#googlesearch

Hope this helps you.

Bodine
                        Participant

Y’all don’t feel bad.I have been here since ’09 and I am stumped on a few myself. πŸ˜€

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Sirithiliel
                          Participant

Ooh I just saw this! I’ll have to get crackin’ at it later tonight when I have time πŸ˜€

Lauren
                            Participant

Lasohaney, I was hung up on a few of the same questions, but found that using the Windstone “search” function eventually led me to the answers.

Here’s the link to instructions for how to do searches on the forum or site;

http://windstoneeditions.com/frequently-asked-questions#googlesearch

Hope this helps you.

I’d been trying to use the search function for this and really struggling, so this might be very helpful indeed. πŸ™‚ I have another boring day at work today so we’ll see if I can’t knock the last ones out. Whoo!!

Sirithiliel
                              Participant

I”m stumped on my last one >.< I swear i found the answer but can't make it fit in the boxes lol!! Guess it's not right

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 124 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.