Quest 15 is CLOSED

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 15 is CLOSED

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

You can do it in a program like Paint which is free on most computers. It won’t always be pretty, but it gets it done.

You could also possibly go get a print out at the library or something – they often have the ability to print a few pages for free or at a low cost.

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Do you have PhotoShop (Elements or full program) or another graphics program that will take a jpg, png or eps file? Then you can put text over the puzzle background and use the Text Tool to add the letters to the file.

Or, if you have Microsoft WORD, I quickly put together a base that you could use with the puzzle as the ‘photo’ in the background and a large text box in front that you can type your answers in. It will be more clunky since you will need to add a lot of spaces and returns, but it’s doable.

I can email you the puzzle as jpg, png or eps file or I can email you the Word doc base I did – just PM me with your email address and I can send it. πŸ™‚

Oooooo! I had another thought for a ‘low tech’ solution, mmloda …
        You can printout the puzzle, write in the answers clearly, and instead of scanning it, just take a good clear photograph of the filled out puzzle (you have a camera, right?) – then you will have a jpg of it to email in. This might work for you! πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Mmloda
        Participant

Thanks for the suggestions, I was able to get it done in Paint and it has been sent! YAY!

Marzena

rachelled
          Participant

That was actually pretty hard for a newbie! But doable πŸ™‚ Thanks for hosting, this has been fun!

Kiya
            Participant

Confirmation emails are up to date. I will send out another batch tomorrow, however, I will be out of town on 7/20 and 7/21 – so if you send in your entry on the last day of the contest, you will NOT get a confirmation. If you’d like a confirmation, please make sure you send them in by tomorrow! πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

This quest was a fun time! Thanks for all your hard work kiya!

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Yes – it was Great Fun! Even for a relative Newbie like me! I had to dig into the older forum threads a little and search, but that was the best fun of it – I now know some back history on some of you guys, and not Just Windstone *wink* *wink* (fellow members)!

Thanks Kiya, and also the Forum Member who suggested a crossword puzzle. πŸ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Samwise
                  Participant

It was lots of fun and helped me get more familiar with this forum and the world of Windstone. Thanks again for working hard to give us these opportunities.

pegasus4240
                    Participant

Thanks for the crossword. I also love puzzles. Ooooh, we get to know the answers soon and the winners. Priorities. πŸ™‚

-- Angie

Landipan
                      Participant

It’s now 7 days till we find out who wins!!! Good luck to all who entered, I know I’m excited!

*Formerly meowmix101
                        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

CHeMnICORn
                        Participant

I can’t wait to see what the answers were! I didn’t actually enter this time, but I did try my darndest to complete the puzzle anyway!

Lauren
                          Participant

I had great fun with this, too, and I learned a lot. Also, if I hadn’t done this Quest, I wouldn’t have really gotten into Reptangle. So there’s an added bonus.

Can’t wait to find out who the lucky winners are. Fingers are crossed!!

Samwise
                            Participant

I had great fun with this, too, and I learned a lot. Also, if I hadn’t done this Quest, I wouldn’t have really gotten into Reptangle. So there’s an added bonus.

I haven’t started reading yet, but if not for this puzzle, I wouldn’t have gotten into Reptangle either. That is definitely a win right there if I don’t win a prize!

chibishiro12
                              Participant

I haven’t started reading yet, but if not for this puzzle, I wouldn’t have gotten into Reptangle either. That is definitely a win right there if I don’t win a prize!

Reptangle is definitely worth reading. I am having so much fun reading it.

Thanks for the quest! All the info I had to look up was very interesting. It was fun learning more about Windstone.

Looking for-
                                red fire young dragon
                                old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Stormbreeze
                                Participant

Well, it’s almost time to see who won! I’m actually not going to be there when it happens, but Windstone has my shipping address and I sent an extra mail to Kiya. Not complaining, this is awesome!

Of course, I probably won’t win. Just in case.

Good luck to everyone πŸ™‚ …

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 124 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.