fbpx

Quest 15 is CLOSED

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 15 is CLOSED

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

I promised I filled this out myself before I posted it to make sure everything fit. 🙂

And remember if there are two words, there is NO space!

Lauren
      Participant

@Sirithiliel I had one like this too, but I think that maybe the person who typed the thing in might have made a typo, because it actually makes more sense with a letter missing.

Also man super thanks to the person who gave me the tip about searching the forums!! I corrected an answer that was wrong and managed to find two that I was missing. I just have the one left!!! It’s so elusive though. I keep finding references to the topic in forum posts, and outright talk about it, but none of the words people used to describe said thing fit the pattern. Just gotta keep digging I guess!

Lauren
        Participant

o/ I did it! I am the champion!

lol not really but I feel like I should stick a gold star for effort on the front of my shirt. Honestly though I was overthinking something stuff and trying to dig TOO far back for answers. Jeezie peezie, self. Anyway. Good luck to everyone else looking to complete it! Can’t wait to get home and get mine scanned in.

Sirithiliel
          Participant

@Sirithiliel I had one like this too, but I think that maybe the person who typed the thing in might have made a typo, because it actually makes more sense with a letter missing.

Also man super thanks to the person who gave me the tip about searching the forums!! I corrected an answer that was wrong and managed to find two that I was missing. I just have the one left!!! It’s so elusive though. I keep finding references to the topic in forum posts, and outright talk about it, but none of the words people used to describe said thing fit the pattern. Just gotta keep digging I guess!

I know which one you’re talking about XD and that’s not the one troubling me =P In my situation, I think I found a direct quote with the answer, but can’t get it to match up at all XD So I’m re-searching everything to try and find a different solution

Kiya
            Participant

Remember, some answers may be easier to find on Facebook than the forum.

And, while all of the answers are on either the forum or official facebook page somewhere – You might find some of them more easily if you go stalk Melody’s personal FB page.

Samwise
              Participant

I’m a newb too. Some of the answers were rather difficult to find for me. It was fun learning about Windstones and discovering ways to search the forum.

Now to wait 4 weeks… lol

Mercury Star
                Participant

Oh my, there is a crossword puzzle on a forum I follow and I haven’t started it yet! *gasp* XD

Looks like I am going to have to make some puzzle time at work. 🙂

Kim
                  Blocked

I started in yesterday but was having trouble filling in the letters in the paint program and my printer isn’t working so I will have to keep trying I guess.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
                    Participant

Mine is going snail mail.Bodinetoo laughed at me when he came home and saw I had my ruler and pencil out.”Old fashioned still works when it gets the job done”is all I said. 😀

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
                      Participant

I did copy and paste into WORD so I can print it out. Just a step up from ruler and pencil these days!

I will do the puzzle for fun, not sure I will send it in since I already have a Quest Prize pebble.

Dragoneer_88
                        Participant

Whoo! My first quest! Sent off my entry (hopefully I did it right. Always worry about that kind of thing). Loved this crossword and it was fun. Of course I’m bias because I love puzzles, heh. Learned a lot of interesting facts. Great job putting this together. Found most of the answers right away, but got hung up on 3 of them. Really had to dig to find those difficult three, but that’s what made it the most fun for me personally. Hopefully I found the right answers for them. They fit in the boxes anyway. :p

Can we see the answer key after the quest is over?

Kiya
                          Participant

Yes, I’ll post all the answers when we announce the winners.

dragonmedley
                            Participant

Just off top my head, I can answer 20 of the “questions”! I will need to poke around for the rest…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

moonbeam
                              Participant

I´m just missing one last answer. I found an answer but it is one letter short >_< So maybe it´s not the right one?
                                I very much hope this is not something I can only find on melodys personal FB page because I don´t plan to ever open a FB account 😉

Kiya
                                Participant

All of the answers are possible to find elsewhere.

Which one are you stuck on?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 124 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.