fbpx

Quest 12 Winner!!!!

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 12 Winner!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

Our next quest will be an easy, random draw. I’m hoping to start it on 12/1 if all goes well! 🙂

Oo! I can’t wait! 😀

Even though I didn’t win, I personally still feel I did just because this contest gave me a wonderful opportunity (and reason!) to practice creating fully coloured and polished sequential art, which I actually never got to do in animation school. It gave me a lot of invaluable experience at production which I feel is invaluable to me because I one of the things on my bucket list is to create a graphic novel – so, thank you for that Windstone! 🙂

If anyone’s interested, they can view my entry early here -> http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/post/68128907848/hey-everybody-i-finally-get-to-post-my-top-secret (though it may be easier to view when Kiya posts it because honestly, Tumblr’s a bit annoying with image viewing.)

I loved all the entries! They were all super creative. 🙂 I wish we could give out six emperors! LOL

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

I’m so sorry Siri… I feel bad now. I can’t believe I won and I am so flippin’ excited because I have been so in love with this piece since I first saw it ages ago in a “random stuff” thread. It’s probably the main reason I entered this particular quest, aside from it being a really fun and challenging concept.

Please don’t give up though Siri, I have entered a lot of quests and never won. Heck, I have entered probably every raffle and never won. Don’t stop trying!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Lokie
        Participant

Congratulations, Drag0n!

And Falcolf, yours was wonderful! I can’t wait to see the other entries!

Sirithiliel
          Participant

I’m so sorry Siri… I feel bad now. I can’t believe I won and I am so flippin’ excited because I have been so in love with this piece since I first saw it ages ago in a “random stuff” thread. It’s probably the main reason I entered this particular quest, aside from it being a really fun and challenging concept.

Please don’t give up though Siri, I have entered a lot of quests and never won. Heck, I have entered probably every raffle and never won. Don’t stop trying!

You have no reason to feel bad! I love the barn swallow color, and I’ve always wanted an emperor, but they are just too expensive for me to afford. That doesn’t mean it’s your fault I didn’t get it. SOrry if I made you feel bad, that definitely wasn’t my intent, I was just poor at handling my own disappointment in losing such a gorgeous piece.

Mostly I’m the one to blame, because I felt so proud of my story and that I had done something really good, and thought in my heart surely I’d actually get an emperor. And that’s my fault, for getting my hopes to high. I need to go in with the expectation of losing, then it’ll be much easier to handle, I’m sure

There will be more emperors offered as raffle prizes or quest prizes, and maybe some day I can win one of those, but you definitely deserve this one

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Awe, thanks Siri. I didn’t mean to make you feel bad either! I’m hoping I didn’t! Don’t give up though really, you never know what could happen!

And holy crap Falcolf! Your entry is AMAZING!! 0.o What a great idea for a story!

Got a busted Windstone?
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Tattoo Mother Kirin

Aw, falcof that was GREAT!! I can’t wait to see everyone else’s! Btw, how many entries were there?

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
              www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
              Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Bodine
              Participant

Congrats Dragonfeathers!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

phantomess
                Participant

Falcolf, what a cool story! :bigsmile: And that is one cute fuzzy!

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Bodine
                  Participant

That little story is adorable….yuuummmmmchocolates…. :love:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

siberakh1
                    Participant

Congrats on all those who entered and congrats to drag0nfeathers for winning! I know you’ve eye’d that emp ever since it showed up in factory photos last year(?) I think!

I’d love to see all the entries, if people didn’t mind sharing.

Awww… don’t feel bad Sirithiliel. 🙁 Did you at least have fun creating the story? I didn’t even get mine finished (60+ hour weeks are just not being kind to me this year) as I still haven’t completed the artwork (sleep instead of a weekend of no sleep and making myself sick just wasn’t worth it). It wouldn’t have been any fun then, but I still do intend to finish it and share it when done. No chance at a prize, but that would have just been a nice bonus. There will definitely be other raffles and quests of all kinds. 🙂 Don’t give up. *hugs*

Chloe
                      Participant

Drag0n, I am so happy for you!!! I know how much you have loved that emp for a long, long time! I can’t wait to see ALL the entries!

Thanks again, everyone who makes these raffles possible. Truly is a step above and beyond for any company.

Melody
                        Keymaster

All the votes are counted and a winner has been selected.

All the entries were fantastic and we appreciate all of the time and effort put into them!

It was a VERY hard to pick just one winner – and as you can see – it went right down to the wire, but finally only one story emerged on top!

Congrats to…

*^+~drag0nfeathers!!!!!!~+^*

Send your name and address to Ayonah @ Windstoneeditions . com so we can ship your prize. 🙂

I need to edit the page where I have these posted so that you guys can see all the entries! I’ll try to do that tomorrow 🙂

We voted on the stories but which story won? Which story was by Drag0nfeathers??

Congrats Mandy and I can’t wait to read your and everyone else’s stories!

Skeeterdeee
                          Participant

:party: CONGRATULATIONS DRAG0NFEATHERS!! :party:

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

All the votes are counted and a winner has been selected.

All the entries were fantastic and we appreciate all of the time and effort put into them!

It was a VERY hard to pick just one winner – and as you can see – it went right down to the wire, but finally only one story emerged on top!

Congrats to…

*^+~drag0nfeathers!!!!!!~+^*

Send your name and address to Ayonah @ Windstoneeditions . com so we can ship your prize. 🙂

I need to edit the page where I have these posted so that you guys can see all the entries! I’ll try to do that tomorrow 🙂

We voted on the stories but which story won? Which story was by Drag0nfeathers??

I’m sure kiya will post it soon, mine was the one with the Fuzzy and the Poad ^_^ .. hopefully mine was the only one with a Poad so that makes sense! LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.