fbpx

Quest 12 Winner!!!!

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 12 Winner!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

All the votes are counted and a winner has been selected.

All the entries were fantastic and we appreciate all of the time and effort put into them!

It was a VERY hard to pick just one winner – and as you can see – it went right down to the wire, but finally only one story emerged on top!

Congrats to…

*^+~drag0nfeathers!!!!!!~+^*

Send your name and address to Ayonah @ Windstoneeditions . com so we can ship your prize. πŸ™‚

I need to edit the page where I have these posted so that you guys can see all the entries! I’ll try to do that tomorrow πŸ™‚

Sirithiliel
      Participant

Hopes dashed…knew I shouldn’t have gotten them up so high…

Congrats Dragonfeathers.

Kim
        Blocked

Congratulations Drag0n! Do we get to see the stories and pictures?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Falcolf
          Participant

Congratulations Drag0nfeathers, you really deserve it! πŸ˜€

Also relief – now I can finally share my story with the world on my blog. That’s its own reward after all this time waiting to be able to post it!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

photo omg-lolcat_zpsdc2765b7.jpg

HOLY CRAP!!! I can’t believe it!!! *hyperventilates* OMG OMG OMG!! Thank you SO much!!! *runs around the house SQUEEING uncontrollably!*

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Sirithiliel
              Participant

Mine will be deleted off my computer lol. Ah well. I can always hope to get a Emperor via a raffle some day. I know this one will go beautifully with all of Drag0n’s gorgeous pieces

Kiya
                Participant

Mine will be deleted off my computer lol. Ah well. I can always hope to get a Emperor via a raffle some day. I know this one will go beautifully with all of Drag0n’s gorgeous pieces

Does that mean you don’t want yours posted for the public when I post the others?

Unfortunately only one winner could be picked πŸ™ That’s always the hard part of these – disappointing all the other wonderful entrants!

Our next quest will be an easy, random draw. I’m hoping to start it on 12/1 if all goes well! πŸ™‚

phantomess
                  Participant

Congrats, drag0nfeathers!! I’m looking forward to seeing your entry as well as the others!

I didn’t enter this quest as I just knew it wasn’t the kind of thing for me to create! So I haven’t had to be going through suspense, haha, and I’ll get to enjoy the results stress-free! πŸ™‚

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Sirithiliel
                    Participant

It can be shown, doesn’t really matter, I’m just not keeping it on my computer because I don’t have a use for it

I’m not sure I’ll enter any more quests, to be honest. I know it’s not your fault, and I know only one winner can be chosen, but I felt SO good about this one, i will admit it. I put a lot into my story, and i know everyone else did, but I got my hopes way too high on this quest and was really hoping to actually own an Emperor dragon

I look forward to seeing what everyone else has done

Kim
                      Blocked

I would love to see your story Sirithiliel. I didn’t enter this one. I knew it would be tough competition. That’s nice Drag0n could get something after having her house broken into and some pieces taken.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Sirithiliel
                        Participant

Yes, she definitely deserves it after that.

Out of curiosity, who was the tie between?

Kiya
                          Participant

Yes, she definitely deserves it after that.

Out of curiosity, who was the tie between?

I’ll have to check and see if it’s okay to answer that. We don’t normally post who got how many votes or what the rankings were if there was not a prize for 2nd, 3rd, etc… (Unless the voting is public).

Heather
                            Participant

Congrats drag0nfeathers!!!! πŸ˜€

Falcolf
                              Participant

Our next quest will be an easy, random draw. I’m hoping to start it on 12/1 if all goes well! πŸ™‚

Oo! I can’t wait! πŸ˜€

Even though I didn’t win, I personally still feel I did just because this contest gave me a wonderful opportunity (and reason!) to practice creating fully coloured and polished sequential art, which I actually never got to do in animation school. It gave me a lot of invaluable experience at production which I feel is invaluable to me because I one of the things on my bucket list is to create a graphic novel – so, thank you for that Windstone! πŸ™‚

If anyone’s interested, they can view my entry early here -> http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/post/68128907848/hey-everybody-i-finally-get-to-post-my-top-secret (though it may be easier to view when Kiya posts it because honestly, Tumblr’s a bit annoying with image viewing.)

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Sirithiliel
                                Participant

Oh that’s okay, dont’ worry about it then. Probably better not to know really. *Edit to remove depressing ramble*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.