fbpx

PYOs and WIP (NEW nature Keeper dragon page 11)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYOs and WIP (NEW nature Keeper dragon page 11)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 172 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

Wow, yes, those additional photos really do him more justice. Beautiful work! πŸ™‚

Kujacker
      Participant

Gryphon. I REALLY like this guy :> He started out giving me a hard time, but work paid off. Sadly, the sun is out today… so I couldn’t get the best photos, but they’re alright. Freaking sun here… I hate it T___T WTB a job so I can move lol.
        He’s got blue interference on most of his feathers. The lower wing feathers, beak and hands have gold interference. And he’s got a coat of “magic” paint, but of course.

dragonmedley
        Participant

Niiiice!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Stunning! I just love your Griffins! They are always so pretty and smooth looking! πŸ˜€

Adaneth
          Participant

Me likes! πŸ˜€

how pretty!! i love the subtlety on him. very cool!

Anonymous

Very pretty Griffin!! It reminds me of a type of little bunny I’ve seen before in a pet store – maybe I’m thinking about a chinchila (because apparently what I see isn’t what it’s called often LOL :x) πŸ˜€ Yeah, maybe the chinchilla! You want to pet it, it looks SO soft!

Anna
              Participant

Wow, that gryphon is amazing! πŸ˜€

Kujacker
                Participant

Thanks everyone! :>

bayoudragon
                  Participant

oooh, he’s pretty!! I esp. like the way you painted his haunches. πŸ™‚

Mmloda
                    Participant

he looks great…very handsome. I like the little bits of blue on him… πŸ™‚

Marzena

Kujacker
                      Participant

Unicorn I did yesterday. This sculpt is also the first where I used ONLY a brush on sealer. I normally use a can sealer, then do touch ups with brush on. I liked using it, actually (since I only hear people say they don’t like brush on sealer).
                        It’s night right now, so only poor indoor pictures, but they’ll do for now.
                        He’s got a coat of gold interference, and “magic” paint. I would have added jewels in his tail, but I didn’t have any light blue ones.

Oh, and the gryphon is still available for sale.

Mmloda
                        Participant

I love the unicorn and the Griffin! Would you consider any trades :scratch:

Marzena

LadyFirebird
                          Participant

Those are nice! Could really see the gold on the uni!

PurpleTurtle
                            Participant

Nice work πŸ˜€ ! I love the sparkely magic paint you use on your PYOs πŸ˜‰ .

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 172 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.