fbpx

PYOs and WIP (NEW nature Keeper dragon page 11)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYOs and WIP (NEW nature Keeper dragon page 11)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 172 total)
  • Author
    Kujacker
    Participant

Kujacker
      Participant

Haven’t posted anything from new pyos I’ve done for… an extremely long time. Figured I’d post the last two I completed, and one in progress.

He’s slowly being worked on. He’s still got a long way to go, but I like him so far. He’ll be for sale, eventually.

This unicorn use to be gray (for a year). But I’ve repainted him. He was going to be for sale, but I think I like him too much.

This guy was a commission from Twindragonsmum. My original inspiration for him was a snow flake… but as you can see he now looks like cotton candy or something. I like how he came out though.

I’ve been out of painting pyos for so long, it’s become a chore now… hopefully I can get out of that way of thinking long enough to be able to finish the two keepers and gryphon lol.

Mmloda
        Participant

I really like the look of that Keeper… ๐Ÿ™‚ I can’t wait to see him all done… ๐Ÿ™‚ and that unicorn looks great, I can totally understand why you would wanna keep her… ๐Ÿ™‚

One of these days I am going to have to get one of your PYO keepers and unicorns…. ๐Ÿ™‚ To add to my collection… ๐Ÿ™‚

Marzena

machineguts
          Participant

Oh wow! These are gorgeous, but I looove the dragon you did for TDM! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

lamortefille
            Participant

Just beautiful, esp. the dragon!

Adaneth
              Participant

Looking forward to seeing that Keeper completed! ๐Ÿ™‚ Nice work on all of them!

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

ooo yay! A Kujacker Keeper!!!

PurpleTurtle
                  Participant

I’m liking the color of the keeper so far and the little dragon is awesome .

dragonmedley
                    Participant

Wonderful stuff! Hmm… I wonder if the keeper’s eyes are grey.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Adaneth
                      Participant

dragonmedley wrote:

Didn’t think grey was a color choice on Keepers. ๐Ÿ™

*Like the dark purple!
                        * LOVE the glitter in the paint.
                        * Cotton candy swirl!! Or Early-Morning-Sky. Either way its pretty! ๐Ÿ˜€

Kujacker
                        Participant

Thanks everyone! ๐Ÿ™‚

Kujacker
                          Participant

dragonmedley wrote:

I wish ๐Ÿ™ His eyes are lavender and the stone is amethyst.

Kujacker
                            Participant

DragonCat wrote:

*Like the dark purple!
                              * LOVE the glitter in the paint.
                              * Cotton candy swirl!! Or Early-Morning-Sky. Either way its pretty! ๐Ÿ˜€

Thank you :>
                              The “glitter” is the “magic invisible paint” you hear about. It’s also on the dragon, but because he’s a lighter color, the camera flash doesn’t show it.

twindragonsmum
                              Participant

I completely ADORE my dragon! She is absolutely exxquisite and I already have the perfect spot picked out for her when we finish unpacking the new house. Here’s what I sent for inspiraton pix:

Wasn’t that a fabulous interpretation?

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 172 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.