fbpx

PYO swap pictures

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps PYO swap pictures

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 269 total)
  • Author
    Katherine
    Participant

Wow Kujacker and Ethan!! Gorgeous!! πŸ™‚

siberakh1
      Participant

Great job Kujacker, Sagiappari and Ethan… did I miss anyone? Everything looks great so far!

See, you had nothing to worry about Ethan! I love my little Muse from the last swap. πŸ™‚

My piece says it has been picked up! :X No postings here yet though. I can post pictures if my swapee can’t take any right away. *bounces up in down in anticipation* <- yes, I have boredom tonight at work.

Skeeterdeee
        Participant

GREAT job, Ethan!!!!! I’m so happy I joined this time around, everything’s so beautiful!! I think mine made it to its destination today **nervous**
          I got mine today from TWINDRAGONSMUM!!!!! I had a strange request. I collect things that are Halloweeny (yes, yes, I know it’s April!). I requested a Halloween themed kirin or bold, rich colors (in case my artist thought Halloween was too weird a theme to do in the springtime. LOL). Here’s what TDM came up with! A rich, warm colored kirin complete with cobwebs, bats, and pumpkins!! SQUEE!! I posed him with a little pumpkin for his pictures!
          Photobucket
          Photobucket
          Thank you so much, TDM!! <3 The boys were just as excited as I was to open it, Johnny said, "LOOK! Punkins, Mommy, Punkins!!!!!" He has been kissed and they chose a spot for him next to a fellow kirin!! :bigsmile:

kitsunelady
          Participant

Haha, that’s really cute. XD Are those little Halloween pictures painted on, or are they some kind of decal? o.o

Kujacker
            Participant

Woo! I’m so glad you like him! No, he doesn’t have a name… so name him what you want πŸ™‚
              Oh, and the silver glitter is the “magic invisible paint”. Take him outside and see! πŸ˜€

Apari
              Participant

Pictures! I finally got them taken. Here is Sunspot from Hannah.
                All I asked for was a natural looking keeper, and it didn’t have to be earth tones.
                And I mentioned to Hannah that I would like to get a yellow one, not knowing that she was my swapee.. It’s exactly what I was picturing too! And the eye’s are awesome!
                Thanks so much Hannah! He’s one of my all time favs.

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

Wow! All of the swap pieces are looking so awesome. I can’t wait to see mine :)!

kitsunelady
                  Participant

Ohh, so that’s what it is! I don’t think I own anything else with ‘magical invisible paint’ (do I?), so I didn’t realize or I would have taken a picture in the sun! Well, it should be sunny tomorrow. <3 I'm thinking of calling him Sky. e.e

And I say, where do you get those golden eyes? o_o @ Sunspot

Hannah
                    Participant

And I say, where do you get those golden eyes? o_o @ Sunspot

Tohickon Glass Eyes πŸ™‚ That link should take you to the solid colored glass bird eyes, but you can go here for multicolored flat back bird eyes. Some of the images on the multicolored eye page aren’t up yet, but they have those same colors in other types of eyes on the site if you look at the bird eyes with wire. You’ll never want to purchase eyes with wire for a PYO though, so just use that last link for color reference!

I really wish they had the Spectacled Elder for flat back πŸ™ its soo pretty!

I’ve edited this post a bazillion times now, but I thought I was so sneaky with Apari’s keeper – we both play a game together and one afternoon after struggling with what I was going to paint for him I casually asked what color would be ideal for his keeper. In my mind, it was something more like “I LIKE PURPLE. WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR KEEPER COLOR??” But apparently I was a little more sly πŸ˜‰

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Apari
                      Participant

I can’t edit my post or I would fix the pics.
                        Here they are again.

katmom
                        Participant

GORGEOUS!!! Looks like you got a pot of GOLD!!!!

Sneaky Hannah!!!

kitsunelady
                          Participant

Holy crap, these eye colors are AWESOME! Thanks Hannah! XD

machineguts
                            Participant

They are all so amazingly gorgeous!! And Hannah that Keeper you painted is now my top favorite of yours! Just spectacular!

Grayfire_artz
                              Participant

Yes that was from me Koishii, I put “From : Apari” on the box, but it may have been to small to notice.
                                Sorry about the charm :~ It’s not a very good one. I dicided not to glue the eyes or jewels in because I thought blue eyes would look awesome! (You can put a gem in the forehead too btw) That’s why I threw that blue charm in the day before.

dude i completely loooove this guy!! and no worries about anything :D. the stripes are freaking amazing!! And i love ass the colors!!
                                i took a buck of photos but i still have to edit them. I’ll have them loaded up later today πŸ˜€

kitsunelady
                                Participant

My person should be getting theirs Monday or Tuesday (let it be Monday!). I can’t wait~ *rolls around* e.e If you can’t take pictures, my person, I took a ton! XD

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 269 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.