PYO swap pictures

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps PYO swap pictures

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 269 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

So this is where you can squee over your swap and everyone else’s. Please post a note as soon as you receive your sculpt. If you can’t post pics, simply say you’ll do it later or ask the painter to do it for you.

I’m guessing we could be seeing the first ones as soon as Wednesday!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Kujacker
      Participant

Guess I’m the one that’s West of Oklahoma ๐Ÿ˜‰

Katmom painted for me!
        Unfortunately, its extremely cloudy out today. I love it, but it’s bad for taking photos. I love him, he’s fantastic! He’s in all my colors ๐Ÿ˜€ Thank you so much!!
        Can’t wait to see what everyone else painted.

About the pictures in the email… for some reason the email adds a comma at the end of the first url… for no reason ๐Ÿ˜ I noticed that too, but after I sent the email. If the comma is deleted in the url box, it works.

katmom
        Participant

So glad you like him! AND that he arrived safely!

Actually, cloudy skies make for better pictures!

Got mine today! From Azurielle… I love it so much!!! Exactly what I wanted, its beautiful ๐Ÿ™‚

katmom
          Participant

Lucky girl!!! It’s lovely!!!

Hannah
            Participant

Wow, these look awesome guys!! Congrats to the lucky recipients ๐Ÿ˜€

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

Lovely swaps so far ;).

Beautiful swap pieces so far, can’t wait to see the rest! ๐Ÿ™‚

siberakh1
                Participant

Very nice!

Azurielle
                  Participant

Oh, I’m glad you got yours and that you like it, daydreamer! I was really uncertain about the “starry” wings. But he was my 1st wolf. ๐Ÿ™‚

Keeper of the Fledgings

KoishiiKitty
                    Participant

Oh deer goodness in a brown box!

I got my box today, it had this little thing wrapped up next to the pyo box and a card.

To be honest, I was starting to worry that the theme I gave was too difficult and I was worried that who ever got it would not enjoy doing it. But wow.
                      I wanted a winter in alaska theme, not a winter animal where the animal turns white, but an expression of landscape and enviremental colors on the pyo. I grew up in Alaska, and really loved it..so this theme is very sentimental. There are so manny colors, winters are covered in a rainbow of earthy complimented with vibrant almost neon colors, believe it or not.

So opening the box, Purpleturtle was my swapee, and sweety, you nailed this theme in a way I never would have thought of. You actually focused on a favorite feature of the landscape close to my heart. The evergreen forests. I actually LOVE conifers so much that our house is regularly stocked with pine scented candles, we do not have any pine forests where I live now and I sorely miss them.

This pheonix really is very special to me and you pulled the theme and colors together amazingly. These are also colors that is very commonly seen in Alaskan artwork, making it very nostalgic to me.

Ok, I could really go on, but here are the photos:

This is Evergreen
                      Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Evergreen hanging out with Dark Matter Hubble(still working on him)

She made this so very cute box.

and two VERY awesome bracelets. Did you know I am a total bracelet monster? hers are the top to on the right that are so colorful.

Skeeterdeee
                      Participant

**GASP** Evergreen is STUNNING!! Gorgeous work as always, Purpleturtle!! :bigsmile:

KoishiiKitty
                        Participant

I am not sure if we have pm notices yet, I sent you a message purpleturtle.

Hannah
                          Participant

Wow! That phoenix is a real stunner! That rock compliments the theme perfectly, and sets off the color of the tail feathers just right! Gorgeous!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

katmom
                            Participant

YES!!!! Evergreen is STUNNING!!!

WOW!!!!

Amazing….well done!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 269 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.