fbpx

PYO swap pictures

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps PYO swap pictures

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 269 total)
  • Author
    machineguts
    Participant

Very cool PYO’s! I am loving these colors so much, and Evergreen is spectacular! It looks like he is standing in the snow!

omg…. purpleturtle, you seriously rock. that is an awesome phoenix!!! you’re so lucky koishii!

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

I am not sure if we have pm notices yet, I sent you a message purpleturtle.

Yep, got it :)!
        I’m so happy you like him. I loved the theme and I had a a lot of fun painting him.
        FYI – in case you haven’t already checked it out yet, look at him under a black-light ;).

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

Thanks everyone :)!

WolfenMachine
          Participant

O.O OMG! Purpleturtle, I think you have painted my very favorite phoenix EVER! He’s absolutely gorgeous! I love the icy rock he’s perched on-and the glowy look in the center of his waddle around his throat-and the purple dry brushed on his feathers-and the glowy stars on his beak, and and…..!!! Hhe’s wonderful!

Koi, I love your dark matter hubble too! Man, I need a drooling icon!

Wonderful work!

bayoudragon
            Participant

I am soooo lovin’ every one’s swap pieces! :love:

Pegasus4240 received her wolf, so I am posting photos for her. She pretty much gave me artist’s choice… and I’ve been dying to do another interference wolf… so voila! I’m very glad you like him, Pegasus!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Photobucket

Katherine
              Participant

Wow! All of these are amazing! Wow….:) I hope my person like’s theirs…it will get there in about a week from yesterday (according to the post office!)

katmom
                Participant

Pegasus4240, you lucky girl!!! This is lovely!

Well done, bayoudragon!

PurpleTurtle
                  Participant

Oooooo! What a beautiful wolf. Love his colors – he almost seems to glow. Congrats ๐Ÿ™‚

Skeeterdeee
                    Participant

It’s beautiful, bayou!

I keep checking the tracking number on mine, it has been sitting in it’s destination state for 2 whole days! Gah! You pay extra for priority mail, but they don’t make it a priority **grumble, grumble** ๐Ÿ˜

dragonmedley
                      Participant

I keep checking the tracking number on mine, it has been sitting in it’s destination state for 2 whole days!

Mine says “package has reached destination country”. Wow, really? Sheesh, that’s not saying much, is it?

I think (and hope) that by mid-next week, that message should say “reached actual destination”.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

siberakh1
                        Participant

dragonmedley – Try putting the tracking number onto http://www.usps.com (if it’s the US it’s heading to – or the post site for whichever country it’s headed too). They usually pick up more info there. I do the same when tracking to Canada, because they don’t keep track with as much info once it arrives in the destination country.

I’m shocked! Mine was shipped out Tuesday and should arrive today! I was expecting that it would at least a week, because I could drive faster! *shocked* *wiggles in anticipation*

Skeeterdeee
                          Participant

I keep checking the tracking number on mine, it has been sitting in it’s destination state for 2 whole days!

Mine says “package has reached destination country”. Wow, really? Sheesh, that’s not saying much, is it?

I think (and hope) that by mid-next week, that message should say “reached actual destination”.

WAIT! It moved!! It should arrive today!!!!!! YAAAY!!!!!

dragonmedley
                            Participant

dragonmedley – Try putting the tracking number onto http://www.usps.com (if it’s the US it’s heading to – or the post site for whichever country it’s headed too). They usually pick up more info there. I do the same when tracking to Canada, because they don’t keep track with as much info once it arrives in the destination country.

It worked! I didn’t know I could do this… So it’s in transit to destination as of last night, so it’ll get there next week.

Edit: I checked, and MI and MO, while close by, is NOT the same place! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAargh! If the zip code is correct, does it matter if I screwed up the state abbreviation? The stupid form only allowed for the 2 letters and the girl there was obviously just as clueless as I was.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Apari
                              Participant

I got mine! I love it!
                                My swapee was Hannah, and she did a wonderful job. It’s exactly what I wanted.
                                I’ll try to post pics later today or tonight.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 269 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.