fbpx

PYO swap pictures

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps PYO swap pictures

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 269 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Good lord that Dark Matter Hubble is SICK Koishii! 0.o *gasp*

Evergreen is also beautiful as are all the PYOs so far! Goodness!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

siberakh1
      Participant

Hard to say, but if the zip code is correct, it still has a pretty good shot of getting where it needs to go. 🙂

Hannah
        Participant

bayou, that wolf is gorgeous!! I keep coming back to stare at the wings 😀 beautiful job!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

My sister got hers yesterday, I think….. I took a photo of it. We have no idea who it is from, the person did not leave thier forum name anywhere :O

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hannah
            Participant

Did it come from Oklahoma?

If so, that’s from Sagi (Apari)!

It looks awesome!!!

dragonmedley
              Participant

That’s Sagiappari.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Apari
                Participant

Yes that was from me Koishii, I put “From : Apari” on the box, but it may have been to small to notice.
                  Sorry about the charm :~ It’s not a very good one. I dicided not to glue the eyes or jewels in because I thought blue eyes would look awesome! (You can put a gem in the forehead too btw) That’s why I threw that blue charm in the day before.

Hannah
                  Participant

I think it looks seriously awesome Sagi!!! Your striping looks fantastic! I can’t wait to see more dragons from you 😀

Apari
                    Participant

Thanks Hannah, it was deffinitely something different from what I was use to painting, that’s fo sho. I had a lot of fun with it.. And pretty much my 1st time to do blending! I only used red and yellow paint on this one. The black is actually pencil that I laid down 1st and then clear coated over. I always experiment with something new on every PYO I paint.

Katherine
                      Participant

Wow! So awesome! you only used red and yellow?! Great job with only using those two-and some pencil-. It’s making me anxious to see mine!!

kitsunelady
                        Participant

I got mine, squee! This guy is from Kujacker, and yes, I knew who it was the instant I saw the box. XD There were ferrets all over it, haha. He is very cute, and now sits on the little bookshelf by my desk. <3 I've always wanted a PYO from you, Kujacker! Lucky~! His colors remind me of something, but I haven't quite put my finger on what. Hmm, it will come to me! You guys can't see it in the photo I don't think, but he has a very fine silver glitter to him. Does he have a name, or should I pick one myself?

My request was : surprise me (but not with a griffin)! =D

katmom
                          Participant

Such a cutie!!!

Hannah
                            Participant

I got my swap today and she’s beautiful!!

The artist was Ethan – aka Twindragon1! He wrote a note on the box that said “She holds the galaxy in her paws” and she certainly does! Her name is Dawn and she’s painted in this beautiful deep metallic blue, purple and silver and it looks like she’s been antiqued in bronze – she looks like she’s made of many metals, and has an ancient feel to her. Twindragon1 you did a fantastic job! The trinkets she is holding go with her perfectly, and they’re just beautiful. Thank you so much!!

It’s been a while since I read exactly what I requested, but from what I remember I wanted something that was inspired by the night sky – Ethan, you nailed it!

katmom
                              Participant

That’s GORGEOUS, Hannah!!!

Ethan…well done!!!! Not a thing to worry about with this one!!!

bayoudragon
                                Participant

Wow! I am loving everyone’s pieces… beautiful!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 269 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.