fbpx

PYO swap pictures

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps PYO swap pictures

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 269 total)
  • Author
    katmom
    Participant

Such a lovely rainbow eater!!!

Such stunning creations!~

katmom
      Participant

Got a box today!~

From Ruffian…it’s awfully cute! The shiny blue/green on it’s scales is lovely in the light.

Thank you, Ruffian!

katmom
        Participant

My college age daughter says that she is taking him…!!!

bayoudragon
          Participant

Pics!

Photobucket

Photobucket

A close-up of the “horse” eyes… I also love how the color patches are layered on their edges :love:
            Photobucket

Here he is with last year’s swap piece from Siberakh1. I now have an overo-tobiano set! :bigsmile: And I never specifically asked for either one. It’s fate. LOL!
            Photobucket

Thanks, Abatos! I love him bunches!

katmom
            Participant

What a beauty!!!

Where does one get those HORSE eyes?

Pegasi1978
              Participant

There were 32 in the swap right? Then we should be down to the last three (one of which has been received but still not posted) if I’ve counted correctly.

twindragonsmum
                Participant

Tell her to keep her paws off! It’s yours!! πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Hannah
                  Participant

Wow, what a beautiful Kirin and Unicorn!! These all have turned out so lovely everyone πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                    Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

bayoudragon
                    Participant

I think the eyes may be from Amanda at Dreaming Tree Studios… but don’t quote me on that. πŸ™‚

siberakh1
                      Participant

Sorry this is late. I just got back from my convention with drag0nfeathers and was up late working on costuming every night last week last minute. At any rate, here are the pics for the lovely pyo keeper dragon I received from Leigha. I pretty much gave her free reign and just listed some general concepts and colors and things that I like. He’s lovely! Thanks Leigha! πŸ™‚

pegasus4240
                        Participant

A close-up of the “horse” eyes… I also love how the color patches are layered on their edges :love:
                          Photobucket

I love this unicorn, almost more than my wolf..almost. πŸ™‚

-- Angie

Andrea
                          Participant

I am so sorry! I had a shipping mishap and the box landed back at my house. In process of rewrapping it, I notice one of the eyes was missing and I can’t find it. I’m going to get substitutes and ship this weekend. So sorry Azurelle and DM! I feel like a cad being so late!

Andrea
                            Participant

Another apology to Peg who painted for me. I loved it and you did a great job! He’s at work and when I get in tomorrow I’ll take a few quick pictures.
                              DM asked me to post and I just get too busy at work!
                              Sorry!

machineguts
                              Participant

So many awesome pieces! Great work everyone!! πŸ™‚

Pegasi1978
                                Participant

I’m just glad to know it made it safe and sound. Since I hadn’t heard anything I was getting worried. Did you find the letter and the extra bit? They should have been in a zip lock bag amongst the peanuts.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 269 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.