fbpx

PYO swap pictures!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYO swap pictures!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    Prezaurian
    Participant

I received ‘Bullrush’ (Ernie) in the mail today from Melody. He’s absolutely wonderful and his inspiration (the Grand Prismatic Spring) shines through. Thank you SO much! He’s awesome! XD I’ll get pictures up as soon as I can get some of him in sunlight (probably Monday evening, this weekend is crazy for me). He arrived a bit too late in the day to get good pics and it’s rained (so the ground is all mushy).

i’m with these two. I have worked with ink and chalk pastels in the recesses, but am also curious on only using pastels. Are they soft or creamy ones like senileils, chailky like prismas or cake like panpastels?

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
      www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
      Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

dragonmedley
      Participant

Posting pics for Scathach:

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Dragoneer_88
        Participant

i’m with these two. I have worked with ink and chalk pastels in the recesses, but am also curious on only using pastels. Are they soft or creamy ones like senileils, chailky like prismas or cake like panpastels?

I’d like to know about them too please. :bigsmile:

Kujacker
          Participant

The dry stick type.

Scathach
            Participant

Posting pics for Scathach:

Thank you for posting for me ๐Ÿ™‚

Life is beautiful.

Falcolf
              Participant

Hey guys, if you’re interesting in pastelling instead of painting, I would youtube search how to pastel a model horse/breyer horse – I’m sure it’s the same principle/technique. ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m really enjoying seeing all of these! Everyone does such nice work! ๐Ÿ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Rachel
                Participant

Mine’s here! Thank you ghostndragon ๐Ÿ™‚ Opalescent is very pretty. I’ll try to post pictures tomorrow, but if you have any, please feel free.

Oh, yay! He made it. I couldn’t track him all the way to you, so I’ve been biting my nails. I’m glad you like him. Here’s a picture I took.

From Spring swap 2014

Posting pics for 96037 (Allie) as she was having computer trouble and won’t have it up and running for a bit yet.

This is the Phoenix that I painted for her for the swap. It is based on the photo she sent in for inspiration of European Bee Eaters. These are stunning birds and I really enjoyed painting this fellow.

photo BeeEaterCollage_zps63ea977c.jpg

Second Pic I used to paint this piece.

photo IMG_5106_zps19fdb012.jpg

Falcolf
                  Participant

That is epic gorgeous Branzy! ๐Ÿ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Lauren
                    Participant

Gorgeous work Branzy!!

Scathach
                      Participant

Mine’s here! Thank you ghostndragon ๐Ÿ™‚ Opalescent is very pretty. I’ll try to post pictures tomorrow, but if you have any, please feel free.

Oh, yay! He made it. I couldn’t track him all the way to you, so I’ve been biting my nails. I’m glad you like him. Here’s a picture I took.

From Spring swap 2014

I first posted in June 23rd when he got here. I edited my post which is why the 28th shows. Thanks for posting your picture, too.

*edit* I tried posting a link to Canada Post tracking, but it didn’t work. ๐Ÿ™

In general and for most packages, tracking from USPS to Canada post is easy. USPS tracks pretty well to tha border and Canada Post takes over. There is some overlap between the two systems as both track using the same tracking number.

Thanks again for him. ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m very happy and he’s well named.

Life is beautiful.

Bodine
                        Participant

That’s beautiful Brandy.Congrats to the new owner.

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Prezaurian
                          Participant

Beautiful work as always Branzy! Congrats!

Thanks all for the compliments on the piece and I am so glad that 96037 loves it! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 136 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.