fbpx

PYO swap pictures!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYO swap pictures!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    Prezaurian
    Participant

I received Frank, Prezaurian’s gorgeous foo before I had sent mine to her, so I took the opportunity to photo them together.

-squees- When you mentioned you’d taken a photo of them together I so wanted to see! But I wasn’t sure how to ask. Thank you for posting it! So cool that they got to meet in person for at least a little while. Ha ha. I’m such a nerd! XD

Thank you again for such a lovely Foo Dad! I have him sitting on my dresser, safe from my rambunctious cats and with my other lovely PYO swap. Seeing them gives me the warm fuzzies.

Prezaurian
      Participant

My Beauty arrived and he is AWESOME!
        I love him! He sure fits right in with the rest of my Windstone TIGER PYO collection!

I am not sure which forum member painted him! But I would just like to say THANK YOU!

Here he is!

photo WindstoneEditionsTIGERKeeper-PYOSwap2014_zps2fe2ee8d.jpg

That was me! I’m glad you like him.

What a cute Keeper! Tiger markings are a huge weakness of mine. But I haven’t been brave enough to try them on a PYO yet. I think I will with my next one.

dragonmedley
        Participant

WoW! Some exceptional pieces this go around. ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for doing the swaps. Now, are we going to do one a little sooner for just kitty griffs and flap cats?

If y’all can wait, the fall swap can be sculpt specific ๐Ÿ™‚

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

jmoore
          Participant

WOW, the PYOs have all been amazing! Thanks so much for posting pictures so all of us can see!

Melody
            Keymaster

I received Frank, Prezaurian’s gorgeous foo before I had sent mine to her, so I took the opportunity to photo them together.

-squees- When you mentioned you’d taken a photo of them together I so wanted to see! But I wasn’t sure how to ask. Thank you for posting it! So cool that they got to meet in person for at least a little while. Ha ha. I’m such a nerd! XD

Thank you again for such a lovely Foo Dad! I have him sitting on my dresser, safe from my rambunctious cats and with my other lovely PYO swap. Seeing them gives me the warm fuzzies.

I had intended to stick the photo in with the COA, but it accidentally got left out.

Kim
              Blocked

This is the swap piece I got in from Mmloda. I had said I would love to get a dragon with pink and aqua colours (as people have probably noticed I keep posting those are my favourite colours). So she sent me a dragon in my favourite colours! Isn’t it cool with the wing stripes and scale accents! I think it’s really neat! Thank you Mmloda!

My swap piece that I sent out should arrive soon and to the person who gets it, if you see my name on the package, please take pictures to post as I totally forgot to take pictures of it right before I shipped it and would love to see pics from the new owner!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Prezaurian
                Participant

What a pretty dragon! I can see why you like these colors. They look really good together. Very refreshing. Congratulations!

Prezaurian
                  Participant

Ah well, such is life. Got to see the pic here in the end and that’s great! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lauren
                    Participant

Kim, that dragon is precious. ๐Ÿ™‚ mmloda did a great job!

Very nice work Mmloda! I love the colors of him and the stripes are very pretty!

Yeah…. My gorgeous boy arrived from dragonmedley and he is gonna fit right in at my house! He is beautiful and the photos don’t show all his glory. Thank you Sarah for a great swap piece ๐Ÿ™‚

photo E0BFCB1C-B2F8-492D-9390-06DF48EB2180_zpscr37wqqk.jpg

Bodine
                      Participant

Nice one Brandy.
                        I’m patiently waiting.It will be a welcome surprise when it does arrive.

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

dragonmedley
                        Participant

He was hard to photograph; the best way I was able to make the gold show at its best (and it’s still not great) was on white background.

I’m really glad you like him – you had stated bold colors, but that can mean so many different things!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

He was hard to photograph; the best way I was able to make the gold show at its best (and it’s still not great) was on white background.

I’m really glad you like him – you had stated bold colors, but that can mean so many different things!

He’s perfect Sarah…. Thank you for painting him for me. ๐Ÿ™‚

Scathach
                          Participant

WoW! Some exceptional pieces this go around. ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for doing the swaps. Now, are we going to do one a little sooner for just kitty griffs and flap cats?

If y’all can wait, the fall swap can be sculpt specific ๐Ÿ™‚

I’d go for a Kitty Griffin swap. Such fun to paint them ๐Ÿ™‚

They are small and inexpensive to ship, too.

Life is beautiful.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 136 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.